• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Oculus [EU Clan] Recruiting 150+ Wins |DISBANDED|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Nickname: I dont have a nickname just call me Grant
IGN:grantnicholl1234
Wins: I have 106 wins but i am getting more and more everyday now.
Skype Name (or add me: pauleybroz2): My skype name is grantnicholl1234
How many games have you played? I have played 1521 but more than half of those games i had no mouse to play withh so i just died every game untill i got a mouse.
Why do you want to be in this clan? The requirments are reasonabble unlike some clans and you sound like yo know what yous are doing and i would like to be part of that.
What is your favourite map and why? Valleyside University and Suvrvival Kingdon
We disbanded

IndoAlex4eva

Spectator
Reaction score
Nickname: Indo
IGN: IndoAlex7
Wins: 140
Skype Name (or add me: pauleybroz2): indo.alex
How many games have you played? 970
Why do you want to be in this clan? Never been in a clan, would think it would be a awesome experience! And wanna play with good pvpers!
What is your favourite map and why? Holiday Resort, won like half of my wins on that map, know so many epic routes and can get good stuff even when off chest route.

DerpyDash11

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Why do you want to be in this clan? Never been in a clan, would think it would be a awesome experience! And wanna play with good pvpers!
What is your favourite map and why? Holiday Resort, won like half of my wins on that map, know so many epic routes and can get good stuff even when off chest route.
ARE YOU DUMB?

Reaction score
We disbanded....does no one get what that means?

Eruzia

Diamond
Reaction score
This clan is no longer going to respond to your applications since this clan no longer exists. The clan is gone!

hiyourHD

Diamond
Reaction score
I know this is necro but I remember those days back when I had 50 wins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member