• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff OhFancy's AMA!

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
I have done this previously, but I feel that I should do it again, so here it is!

Ask me anything. It can be personal. ^.^

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
What is your name?
My name is Zach, or Zachary, but Zach is easier to say and sounds better. ;)

Why the pugs? They are awesome, but I'd like to hear the story behind it :3
Pugs are really cool, most of the people I knew thought they looked ugly, with their squashed faces and such. I thought different. I used to be the only one in my whole year that thought pugs were cute instead of ugly. So when I thought of an avatar to use when joining the forums, the word pug instantly flew into my head. Ever since then, people have just referred to me as a guy that likes pugs. I guess I will stay that way too. C: It's unique.

Wyz

Diamond
Reaction score
How much pusay do you smack on a daily?
:3

Saimo

Platinum
Reaction score
Why are u gotta be so ruuuuuuudeeeeeee?

OrangesAndLemons95

Experienced
Reaction score
It can be personal. ^.^

What is your full name, your school with a website link, your address and postcode, a picture of you, your relationship status, are you gay or straight, your height, your usual clothes, your fathers and mothers name, your website history, your hobbies, your favourite colour and your favourite sweeties.

Oh, and I forgot,
Please get in my white van.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci