• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

OhKinqz - AMA

CarrotTop

Quantum
Reaction score
If you know me pretty well, I don't really talk a lot. I tend to be a bit quiet in teamspeak channels etc.

So in saying this, I'm doing a ask me anything in celebration of me finally reaching 100 messages.

Please keep the questions you do ask appropriate and following the rules.

No flame here either c:

Getix

District 13
Reaction score
What is your favorite MCGamer memory?
Have you ever thought about resigning?

CarrotTop

Quantum
Reaction score
What is your favorite MCGamer memory?
Have you ever thought about resigning?
My favourite MCGamer memory would have to be joining this amazing server, other than that it would have to be getting trial sr mod :eek:

At some points I have considered resigning, but as you can tell, I haven't yet which is great. A few months ago I was loosing interest, but now that I have made some new staff mates, they have encouraged me to stay!

Inferno

Senior Moderator | Recruitment Team
Reaction score
Would you ever thought you will come this far on this community? (Mod,SrMod etc.)

ItsArdaQG

District 13
Reaction score
What is your real name?
What is your favorite soccer team?

CarrotTop

Quantum
Reaction score
Would you ever thought you will come this far on this community? (Mod,SrMod etc.)
To be honest, I didn't think that I'd be accepted into the staff team at all, looking at the amount of applications I had made in the past on both my old forums account and my current one haha.

What is your real name?
What is your favorite soccer team?
My real name is Corey, and I don't really go for any soccer team, as I don't really watch it. I know growing up I went for Chelsea :3

OG

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I am here to inform you that your "memes" are not rare and are therefore not dank. Do you wish to l2maymay?

Exzone

District 13
Reaction score
Do you hate timezones? Who is your favorite artist? Your favorite music genre? Favorite music festival?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci