• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Old maps

Status
Not open for further replies.

cadbane4321

District 13
Reaction score
I personally hate the original SG maps, like SG 2 and 3, because you are more likely to starve then you are to get killed by another player. So many buildings, so many POINTLESS buildings with nothing in them. I prefer medium or small maps (e,g. SG 4)
not if you have a decent chest route

cadbane4321

District 13
Reaction score
I don't even know how I can find out what number I was...

I agree with you. The old maps were the best.

But this has been suggested 50 times per week. Answer is no.
Everything started going a bit downhill once breeze island came out. The community maps just came rolling in. I wish the only maps were the ones made by Vareide, but that's not gonna happen :(

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I got a big number :( Although that's just on the forums.

The peak time was around when map 1, 2 were there and map 3 had just came out.

BritishShoop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Back in my day, we didn't have all these fancy-schmancy Breeze islands and those Sg4's...
All we had was a big'ol forest in the middle of the ocean! And a city where no one lived!
Ah... Those were the days...

GibboAssassin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I personally hate the original SG maps, like SG 2 and 3, because you are more likely to starve then you are to get killed by another player. So many buildings, so many POINTLESS buildings with nothing in them. I prefer medium or small maps (e,g. SG 4)
You know Map 2 was one of the smallest maps made by TV, right?

GibboAssassin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I do miss playing SG2 and SG3 and stuff like that but these servers will probably never exist. I've been here since the start but didn't sign up to the forums for like the first month or so or whatever because my MC wasn't all that great and I lagged out of games and lagged IN games xD

But yeah, as much as I'd love these servers, they probably won't become a thing as we'd have to set up a different version of the plugin just for those servers, putting more pressure on our devs.

Danielbess

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Guys. Let me explain for you. As the community is growing, more and more players are coming in.

For example, lets say I was a new player and jus recently watched one of AntVenom's Survival Games. Mabye I watched the most recent one, and I now want to play SG4. Since they want to win, they will keep on voting for it. Also a factor that takes place is that not everyone stays on the same server for 2 games in a row. The situation would be different if the servers didn't restart but ya....

In addition, STOP THESE THREADS! If you have eyes and a brain you will be smart enough to read Chad's post about MCSGv2. MCSGv2 will introduce a new voting system which will not allow a map to be played more than 2 times. This will solve this issue.

Please, just have patience!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci