• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Old MCSG! The Memories :')

5Life

crafter extraordinaire
Reaction score
Started playing on a different account pretty much at the start of beta (early 2012)
No pictures because I got a new computer/had to delete app data a couple of times rip ;-;
I still remember my useless tactic of ggoing from island to island to island on sg1

Cyron

Survivor
Reaction score
Best memories could possibly be when I played with React & Vanguard:) aka mcsg clans.

I wish I had all the screenshots & recordings whenever we did a clan activity, they were all on my mac laptop but couldn't find it. So I guess it got deleted since it's a family laptop. ;-;

I don't have many screenshots, but back in 2012 I teamed with Huahwi in a clan ts and I was really good friends with Mr_Gears. But I will always remember me joining CyanVolts xD also hitting 200 wins in September of 2012!
Referring back to saying that you were in Cyan Volts, perhaps were you in Clan wars Season 1?

- Spyrew | Cyron

Triping

Platinum
Reaction score
The old lobby, with the gold armor that was hidden, the Iron swords, and Bows downstairs RIP
That would have been like, mid 2013

Giver

Experienced
Reaction score
or when there was no hub, and you would just type in the ip and it'd randomly put you in a lobby.
No, when there was no hub you had to add every server individually. xD Like us1.mcsg.in - us2.mcsg.in - us3.mcsg.in - etc.
it was a real struggle.
And TB to when there was friend rank, and there was parkour under the hub made of islands, and when Valleyside University was a new map, and when you'd dare your friends to jump off the diving board on breeze island and they'd die cause their sprint didn't work(TB to 1.5/1.6 double tap to sprint), and when there wasn't a scoreboard on the side of the screen and you had to do /info to see how long until refill, and when every game actually lasted till refill, and when the lobby had a cake room, and there was a glitch to get out of the lobby because Platinum Donor didn't exist and you couldn't get out of the lobby xD

ohhh the memories.. I could go on for days, but these are just a few of the things MCGamer used to have. It's changed for the better though. :')

Last edited:

Zado

Platinum
Reaction score
Um...September 2014 isnt so nostalogic..hate to break it to you. Nostalgia is when megaryan passed up zeejay, when elisha was au #1 when gravey hit 1k wins when there were regional leaderboards.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci