• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Old School MCSG (to revive MCSG) MUST READ

Good idea

• Yes

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • No

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters

AppleCiider

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I am an ex AU player from 2012 who craves nostalgia for the old version of mcsg. Any veteran of this server would know that mcsg was peaked with players in 2013 and 2014. I propose an idea to introduce 'Oldschool MCSG'.

I think this server has made terrible update choices over the years and ask that we get an identical version, if possible of MCSG back in 1.7 days.

If this is convincing to anyone lets take the game Runescape. Runescape is a active game split into two communities, runescape 3 and oldschool runescape. Currently there are more people playing the old 2007 version of runescape by a few thousand with an active playerbase of 500,000 people.

Runescape wouldnt have an extra 500 grand people playing if it wasnt for old school runescape due to a lot of those players quitting because of poor updates.

I can imagine a lot of ex players joining a true oldschool mcsg for a compedative experience or just to have fun.

If somehow a staff member of dev could forward this to chad i would appriciate it. Devs and chad are inactive anyway so this isnt going to mean something.

Stealthy

District 13
Reaction score
we both know this would be pretty hard to put in place, as it would require 2 different platforms

AppleCiider

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
we both know this would be pretty hard to put in place, as it would require 2 different platforms
Hard, not impossible. This update would definately bring back old players from back in the day.

Speech

Platinum
Reaction score
I agree 100 percent, but sadly I don't think anything can save this server as I don't think it's the server, but the game.

ThePastMc

Survivor
Reaction score
Yes, I will call Leafy to the stand and mr greentea will revive mcsg,

4chan

Survivor
Reaction score
I am an ex AU player from 2012 who craves nostalgia for the old version of mcsg. Any veteran of this server would know that mcsg was peaked with players in 2013 and 2014. I propose an idea to introduce 'Oldschool MCSG'.

I think this server has made terrible update choices over the years and ask that we get an identical version, if possible of MCSG back in 1.7 days.

If this is convincing to anyone lets take the game Runescape. Runescape is a active game split into two communities, runescape 3 and oldschool runescape. Currently there are more people playing the old 2007 version of runescape by a few thousand with an active playerbase of 500,000 people.

Runescape wouldnt have an extra 500 grand people playing if it wasnt for old school runescape due to a lot of those players quitting because of poor updates.

I can imagine a lot of ex players joining a true oldschool mcsg for a compedative experience or just to have fun.

If somehow a staff member of dev could forward this to chad i would appriciate it. Devs and chad are inactive anyway so this isnt going to mean something.
why you still playin minecraft kid

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci