• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Old West

Cigam5

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello everybody, Cigam5 here! Today... Team Woodstack (Me and a few other people) bring you our new map "Old West" This map is western themed, if you couldn't guess from the title.

Here is the team who built the map:

Cigam5/Me: Builder

sammybro22: Builder

RiotShieldMan7: Helper (Ideas and such.)

kandee12: Helper (Ideas and such.)

This map is great for pvp, there is good ground for battle and there is also high heights for people who are into sniping or bow fighting. You will always want to play this map.

This map is finished, just to let you know. if you use this map on MCSG please contact me on the forums, thank you.

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?egdcqe1ny5fw0y0

Pictures will be uploaded to this post.

I hope you all enjoy, and I also hope you guys use this map. Thank you so much.

-Cigam5

Attachments

Cigam5

Spectator
Reaction score
Just to note, sammybro22 might get another account so if that happens i'll contact staff.

noobface37

Platinum
Reaction score
Looks ok, but doesn't really look finished. It's missing... something.

Oh and... FIRST!! :D

FinnTheLawlCat

Survivor
Reaction score
hey look its Drybone valley!!!! accept no-where near as good! why is there some wood tied to the ground if there aren't any trees!

GuyK

District 13
Reaction score
No offence but it looks ike a bad remake of Drybone Valley .
The Spawn looks very simple and there is nothing very special or different from the other maps that are in the server . Its just boring , Needs more details . The roof is very simple and I think you should make it bigger , and the podiums less close to each other . I saw a place in the pictures that looks the same as the roof at spawn , just smaller .
The Terreforming is very simple and some of it isn't good ,you need to smooth some of it more .
The mountains ( the brown one's ) needs to get smoothed and they are very small for mountains . Even here I see some similarities between this map and "teweran survival games 2" . + You put some cactuses That I'v seen in "teweran survival games 2" , It looks like you copied that map but its not a very good copy . The houses need more details and the wooden tower I saw in one of the maps is just too simple and nothing special . You need to fix a lot of places in this map , Add some more structures and then we'll see if this map is good enough for this server .

Cigam5

Spectator
Reaction score
No offence but it looks ike a bad remake of Drybone Valley .
The Spawn looks very simple and there is nothing very special or different from the other maps that are in the server . Its just boring , Needs more details . The roof is very simple and I think you should make it bigger , and the podiums less close to each other . I saw a place in the pictures that looks the same as the roof at spawn , just smaller .
The Terreforming is very simple and some of it isn't good ,you need to smooth some of it more .
The mountains ( the brown one's ) needs to get smoothed and they are very small for mountains . Even here I see some similarities between this map and "teweran survival games 2" . + You put some cactuses That I'v seen in "teweran survival games 2" , It looks like you copied that map but its not a very good copy . The houses need more details and the wooden tower I saw in one of the maps is just too simple and nothing special . You need to fix a lot of places in this map , Add some more structures and then we'll see if this map is good enough for this server .
Yea, I understand. Thank you for the feedback. Every map I make I improve. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci