• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Oldest staff member

CAmadeusA

District 13
Reaction score
Sorry, but I've got to take the cake on this one, I've been staff and still moderating (in a sense) for a little over two and a half years... I joined on two months after mcsg was founded.
Edit: I was wondering why I had been mentioned three times... XD

Kraken

Mapping Team Lead
Reaction score
Currently Cam is the longest, then Dave, then myself (will be at 2 years in about 5 weeks)

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
Well I think I am- being here for just over a month, gives me the rank. (I am joking.) :p

In all seriousness I think CAmadeusA has been a member of the staff team for the longest.

krackan - Has also been a staff member for pretty long and he initially asked me to apply with my first application back in June of 2013. #Throwback

branone has been here for a long time too. :3

wertea

Platinum
Reaction score
Like if we are talking oldest in time between when someone received moderator and then without resigning and reapplying still remains to be moderator branone is the oldest. (I know this as I was the oldest till I resigned a month ago)

Sam

Destroyer of Worlds
Reaction score
branone you're the oldest mod that hasn't had senior mod then myself :3 also the other older staff members such as krackan kezzer and soggy have left and come back :p so if we're soing oldest staff member to not have resigned/been demoted then come back you are the oldest.

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
I like how half the thread is talking about age, while the other half is talking about time served as a moderator. Haha
Well if everyone had read the first post correctly then they would know it refers to length of service :)

Dave

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The longest serving staff member without breaks other than chad is CAmadeusA then followed by me.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci