• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Omar's quitting thread. GoodBye..

clanless

Experienced
Reaction score
Holy moly.
Yo.. I honestly don't know where to start.. Haha, but obviously by the title you guys know what this is about. So yeah I'm finally quitting this game that actually kinda made me have fun throughout the day and I'm pretty sure it made you guys too. I had a really long -snip- run with this game and along the way I met amazing people, friends, of all sorts, I learned stuff had my laughs and then there were my Ups and then Downs.. Most people know that I don't really hold grudges against anyone I'll probably just be mad or something but in time I learn it's pointless to get mad over someone who could be a great person so I just forgive them. Anywhoooo, instead of getting into the deep goodness, I just wanted to mention that MCSG brought me close to a lot of people. Clans, SG, and everything up until now was a experience I really think I can't forget. I came across competitive players and clans and it was extremely fun. I just had enough of the game and the 'toxic ' community. It kinda makes your mood down and wanting to stop playing the game when people are just calling you names and just bringing your Ethnicity and Culture and Religion into something that shouldn't even be taken that serious. Time flew by and well I guess here I am.. 16 and I think it's finally time I quit this game. I just wanted to say, I'm sorry. I'm sorry to everyone I may have hurt or and I hope we could be friends some day, haha. But other than that I hope everyone has fun in this game. I've sold my account already and I'll be on teamspeaks still talking to you guys that I hang out with but I'll mainly be playing Ps4 games or CSGO. Here's a list of people I would like to say made my 'MineCraft Career' a hella lot fun.
Minitage
@Tanking

Wxlfie
jina Poutful
Crinkle
Heirokos
Darkrai

@Batal
Forbidix
@Hicka @Txt

SwampieGamez - SwampieSenpai
Gabe
Depressives
Known
jordan0304
@avenqed
@Kazake / Flqx
liam / FarVexel
Spencerr
lucas / @Intensify
Kronsity
Exous
Fierce
faithfulpvp2
Luke
Boxyy
TikiHutV1
Ogge4GamingHD
TheDream_Dude
@AfroNinjer
Steven01301
MCunbreakable
pot
@Abandons
ChrisCritsYT
Kalzo
@Charmers
@Zrzn
4chan
joe
@Hypr

Vyzu
Rze
SaltyStrafe
Absorbants
ILikeGuys
Poluh
Kenechi
RetroRain
Kohalla
Param
Caliswagg13
Mia
@EveryoneElseIKnowAndDidngTagCauseImOnMyPhone

I love you guys and yeah I'll be on teamspeak often.. Please don't move this thread it's my last one.. :/

Last edited:

Fam

Survivor
Reaction score
charmers here. i will miss getting the shmang from you on badlion :^(

Asperation

Experienced
Reaction score
Thats too bad man. Even though I never met you, you seem like a pretty good person and I hope to see you come back one day.

faithfulpvp2

Survivor
Reaction score
omar even though we had our ups and downs im actually pretty sad you are quitting.

you carry me in mc and i carry you in cs ok bb

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci