• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire Discussion/Update Thread

Omega Or Alpha? Which are you getting.

• Omega Ruby; Primal Groudon, Mega Latios, Mega Mawile

Votes: 17 40.5%
  • Alpha Sapphire; Primal Kyogre, Mega Latias, Swagmaster Sableye

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Delta Emerald; Move along, this does not exist

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • TRUMPETS 'N S***

Votes: 6 14.3%

• Total voters

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
I just think castform should get a normal evolution based on what weather form it's in when it reaches a certain level. I want to love the poor guy, but he's not even practical in the main storyline he's so weak.

Because of the lack of news, What character are you most excited about returning?

Mine would be Wally
Yeah Im looking forward to Wally too! Hes probably the most useless rival out of all gens I hope they do some good work on his story for this new remake.

And its pretty obvious he'll be getting a Mega Gardevoir seeign how its hit signature pokemon :p

DatPikachu

District 13
Reaction score
Yeah Im looking forward to Wally too! Hes probably the most useless rival out of all gens I hope they do some good work on his story for this new remake.

And its pretty obvious he'll be getting a Mega Gardevoir seeign how its hit signature pokemon :p
I know, kinda dumb, seeing that the champion from Kalos had a mega gardevoir. Sad.

DatPikachu

District 13
Reaction score
Ooooor! Just thought of something! What if they swap things up and he ends up getting a Gallade! and they reveal mega gallade! :eek:
Idk, gallade was a 4th gen. We still don't know if this is set in the same time 3rd gen was, so 4th gen might not be a thing yet.

Creper_face

Career
Reaction score
I don't know alot about pokemon I watch all of the Ep and thats pretty much it.

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
Idk, gallade was a 4th gen. We still don't know if this is set in the same time 3rd gen was, so 4th gen might not be a thing yet.
Nah I dont think that matters, if it did they wouldnt have included Gen 3 pokemon in the Gen 1 remakes or Gen 4 pokemon in the Gen 2 remakes :p

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
Ooooor! Just thought of something! What if they swap things up and he ends up getting a Gallade! and they reveal mega gallade! :eek:
Not going to happen, they avoid anything that does not come from that generation, especially evolutions. For example; in Fire Red, the only way to get an Espeon or Umbreon was to trade one from XD: Gale of Darkness or Colosseum, because friendship evolutions were removed completely from the games.

I'd also like to point out that you are probably the first person that predicts him having a Gallade and not mentioning the fact that his Ralts was male, but I'll put my Male-Gardevoir-Rant in here anyway.

Gardevoir was not meant to be feminine at all. The direct translation of Gardevoir's Japanese name is Sir-Knight, and Gardevoir's original design is based off of a knight. It does not wear a dress, but instead a low-cut cape, and the green "hair" on it's head represents a helmet. Many of the pokedex entries also imply that Gardevoir's actions alongside it's trainer depict actions similar to Chivalry, the main philosophy of respect practiced by Knights in midevil Europe. This idea backfired on Gamefreak due to, well, the internet being the internet if you get my meaning. So they added Gallade, and changed the basis of Gardevoir's design to match, saying that Gardevoir and Gallade represent the Dance of Knights from Romeo and Juliet, saying that the red spikes on their chest represent their open hearts, which further influenced the design of Mega Gardevior. So, Gallade and Mega Garedvoir are products of Gardevoir being subject of sexualized fan art.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci