• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Omega [US Team]

OmegaUS

Career
Reaction score
Who tf even are you? Josh can't stand you and personally I hate you. You are annoying af constantly trying to start flame. I can post as I want I am stopping, but I want to help a friend out. Find the chill man
Please stop constantly posting on this thread, it is our job to respond to applicants. At the moment, we will not be accepting anyone for trial. :)

Zuldan

Experienced
Reaction score
Please stop constantly posting on this thread, it is our job to respond to applicants. At the moment, we will not be accepting anyone for trial. :)
It was a joke chill, also why when some many other people tell you to stop, but when I, you rage at me for no reason.
Jackson I love you
Jackson ily u bro but u keep saying your going to stop but keep going
JACKSON I LOVE YOU BUT IM ABOUT TO DRIVE TO YOUR HOUSE AND BLOCK YOUR FORUMS KTHX
I love you guys too lol. I will stop posting constantly. Krons sorry I thought you were serious hard to tell over text sorry done for a good while

LegotGinger

Experienced
Reaction score
I love you guys too lol. I will stop posting constantly. Krons sorry I thought you were serious hard to tell over text sorry done for a good while
lol this is literally the 5th time you've said this.

Zuldan

Experienced
Reaction score
edit: Legotginger you are trying to start flame and enticing me to reply lol please just stop bothering me

Kronsity

Platinum
Reaction score
Its ok it was my fault, I apologize to this whole entire clan.

Flyer52

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft Ign= GetShr3kt_
Skype= Minecraft Ign
Age= 12
Wins= 314
Clans before this= EnzoGenisis
I want to join this clan because previous clans I didn't have fun but I have talked to all of you guys and you guys seem fun.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci