• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Omega [US Team]

byRick

Platinum
Reaction score
yo i liked Outset better it's just that I don't know anyone on your roster except like 4 people

A_manHD

Survivor
Reaction score
Name:Aman
IGN:Featuriing
Wins/Games Played (Legacy Stats):500/3000
Do You Have Teamspeak: yes
Past Clans: Nemesis Obelisk Outset Audentia
PvP Strengths:Sword rod fns
PvP Weaknesses: Hackers and water fights
Tell us a little about you: Im 14 chill I dont rage when I die when im in clan battles I take it seriously but not like screaming seriously, I live in America California,And I get good ping to MCSG. Hopefully this will be a good experience with you Josh! <3 (If I make it)

Last edited:

OmegaUS

Career
Reaction score
Name:Aman
IGN:Featuriing
Wins/Games Played (Legacy Stats):500/3000
Do You Have Teamspeak: yas
Past Clans: Nemesis Obelisk Outset Audentia
PvP Strengths:Sword rod fns
PvP Weaknesses: Haxors
Tell us a little about you: um i like cats and im uhh chill ive known you for a long time im great at pvpeh and cbehs and scrimehs and cats
please repost your application and take it seriously this time

Josh_Zhy

Career
Reaction score
Josh you need to understand that sometimes when you disband a clan you need to wait a little. I've just seen Omega, Audentia, Outset, Inferno + others in the past month. I don't really understand why you keep disbanding them over and over. Just kick the players you feel that make the clan disband and keep on going. I wish you the best of luck but please let it last a long time.
well, ik. and Omega was like 3 months go, so you haven't seen it this month. Same with Outset. js, But, I wanted Omega back, so I did. and I waited 4 months.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci