• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Omega [US Team]

Zuldan

Experienced
Reaction score
Outbreak good...
Art decent not great
Prox was GatV2 used to be like 85-15 against really good clans
Ancient good
Vortality was ranked like 5 on lbs .-.
Lol Kid Destiny smacked Rebels

Rebels = #1

Destiny has trouble beating us

also all the clans you say are "good" are actually garbage well they may be good to you

Aidan

Platinum
Reaction score
Gatitos OMG LOL they only faced rands
Art is the biggest random clan
ancient is decent they arent great
vortality never heard of them

bro good clans right now are Destiny, Apex, Trivium, Vortex, Xenos, Rebels, and Forsaken...
we challenged Apex they accepted probs battling sund, Beyond we r battling tom and vortex we r gonna battle soon... sat or sun i 4got

Zuldan

Experienced
Reaction score
we challenged Apex they accepted probs battling sund, Beyond we r battling tom and vortex we r gonna battle soon... sat or sun i 4got
Enjoy going 0-3 this weekend lol you guys gonna get smacked also they all have mods in their clans so don't bother sponsoring or using Randies

Kronsity

Platinum
Reaction score
Beat them, then I will respect you. Just don't say those random clans like Outbreak and Gatitos are good, ok. No hate...

Last edited:

Aidan

Platinum
Reaction score
Enjoy going 0-3 this weekend lol you guys gonna get smacked also they all have mods in their clans so don't bother sponsoring or using Randies
... we never sponsor or randy lol check the recordings -.-

Aidan

Platinum
Reaction score
Beat them, then I will respect you, just don't say those random clans like Outbreak and Gatitos are good, ok. No hate...
If we beat one of them luv me <3 I want your respect and I am going to tryhard this weekend gl me and my clan

Zuldan

Experienced
Reaction score
Beat them, then I will respect you, just don't say those random clans like Outbreak and Gatitos are good, ok. No hate...
Lol once those clans disband he will put up a win 5-0 XD he does it all the time

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci