• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Omega [US Team]

iRod

Spectator
Reaction score
In Game Name: iRod
Skype Name: (Give when needed)
Past Clans: None
You Cool?: Yea
Why would you like to join Omega? (Paragraph): I would like to join Omega because I am good at PvP, I can hold my own 1v1s I make the right call outs (If I am). I don't speak too much, just when needed. I am mature (17 yrs old) so I won't be raging or making call outs loudly. I show good sportsmanship, and I am fair when it comes to reasoning with someone.

OmegaUS

Career
Reaction score
Come on to our ts if you accept our battle iiinvincible.typefrag.com
no u pick nose in battles when u record
In Game Name: iRod
Skype Name: (Give when needed)
Past Clans: None
You Cool?: Yea
Why would you like to join Omega? (Paragraph): I would like to join Omega because I am good at PvP, I can hold my own 1v1s I make the right call outs (If I am). I don't speak too much, just when needed. I am mature (17 yrs old) so I won't be raging or making call outs loudly. I show good sportsmanship, and I am fair when it comes to reasoning with someone.
member c;

NativeTalent

District 13
Reaction score
Eternity challenges you to a clan battle. We will be following the rules listed on our clan page. If you accept simply reply with accepted and hop on my teamspeak to discuss further details.

Drake

Career
Reaction score
The Rivals challenges you to a clan battle sometime this week using the following rules and consequences. http://www.mcgamer.net/threads/clan-rules-must-read.118876/ | http://www.mcgamer.net/threads/clan-battle-rules.55649/
If you accept, the map options are TSG2, SG4, Holiday Resort, SG Highway, or Valleyside University (Cycle). The minimal amount of players will be 6 on each team while the maximum will be 8. Any further details or changes to the battle can be discussed with me.
Clan Staff Moderators will be present.

Swqrd

Survivor
Reaction score
In Game Name: Swqrd
Nickname/IRL: Nickname : Sword IRL : david
Skype Name: Swqrd
Past Clans: #Manuevuer
Have you played with any of the members: No
Why would you like to join Omega:Because I think this clan seems good for me. I meet the requirements and I would really enjoy to help in clan activities, clan battles scrims etc.

Emborous

Tribute
Reaction score
a
In Game Name: Swqrd
Nickname/IRL: Nickname : Sword IRL : david
Skype Name: Swqrd
Past Clans: #Manuevuer
Have you played with any of the members: No
Why would you like to join Omega:Because I think this clan seems good for me. I meet the requirements and I would really enjoy to help in clan activities, clan battles scrims etc.
Accepted as left nut

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci