• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Omega [US Team]

itsHyper

Spectator
Reaction score
In Game Name: _itsHyper_
Nickname/IRL: Michael / Hyper
Skype Name: michaelleon1976
Past Clans: None (Came from Hive)
Have you played with any of the members: No, But I will hang out on TS to meet some people from this clan! :D
Why would you like to join Omega: I am not bad, I came from Hive from which I had most of my SG experience. I would like to join a good and nice clan where I can participate, help and have fun at the same time! :D

exAryu

Experienced
Reaction score
Have you played with any of the members: No, But I will hang out on TS to meet some people from this clan! :D
Why would you like to join Omega: I am not bad, I came from Hive from which I had most of my SG experience. I would like to join a good and nice clan where I can participate, help and have fun at the same time! :D
Since you came from Hive, I wonder if this will make an huge effect if we call routes in clan battles. Since your from Hive and that there's lots of different maps played in Hive and MCSG, I wonder If you know any routes in some MCSG and also the chokepoints etc.

itsHyper

Spectator
Reaction score
Since you came from Hive, I wonder if this will make an huge effect if we call routes in clan battles. Since your from Hive and that there's lots of different maps played in Hive and MCSG, I wonder If you know any routes in some MCSG and also the chokepoints etc.
I know a lot of chest routes on the "clan war" maps in the clan page. As for chokepoints, I have learned some, Not all of them throughout the maps, But I do hope I could learn quite a bit from you guys.

Josh

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
trial

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci