• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Omega [US Team]

OmegaUS

Career
Reaction score
I would like to announce the official, possibly permanent disbandment of Omega.

As I, Josh, am applicant Rebels, I really enjoy it, and I realized that I want to be loyal to a clan like I was in Royals, not having a problem with being a member for a year, Now, there is a real possibility that I won't make it into Rebels, in fact very likely, but if I don't I will most likely look for another clan that I enjoy to settle in, and it made me realize I should officialy put Omega to sleep, and let it end, as I no longer enjoy even the thought of leading.

I was going to let omega live for a full year, but I just can't keep forcing myself to bring it back, it's been demanded between me and some friends lately, and this is my answer.

8 months, and in my opinion, the best randy clan ever :^ )

Omega v1
God, we had so many alts, but it was so fun to get known in the community of being carried by my members, it was insanely fun tbh. I consider v1 the second best version overall, but yano, I still love it the most. With Eddy , Wattled, Storm, and Krons leading, with that Kai dude (; Noofy . We were hardcore carried by alts who I now consider friends, but they don't want to be named, just know we were insane.

Project Omega
Tbh this clan could've been a powerhouse, but I decided to let it die by not starting it properly, not really much to write as it was very short lived.

Outset
Outset was supposed to be Omega v2, but it ended up being completely different, started out with me, Bobby, Redstone, and Eddy, turned into me, Rick, Justin, and Vitality. With our boys Zich and Henry carrying when the other clan wouldnt allow justin or vitality to play xD . Tbh, the whole time, I didn't know Vitality was hacking, I was blinded by success tbh. I was pissed when we got kicked from clan wars, as I thought we had it in the bag. With Dragonita whining to us deciding it was time for a new rep, outset was 10x more fun personally for me, then Audentia.

Audentia
Audentia had it's own thread, so I'll keep it brief here. I hated Audentia, to this day my least favorite clan or mine, to the point of where I left. Everyone else liked it in the clan tho

Omega v2
This was honestly a mistake, it was just a randy clan that me, Henry and Zlix carried our asses off in, it was short lived and not fun

Omega v3
Omfg, god squad, I loved this clan so much, after Imperial disbanded and old Amnesty members joined, it was so fun, we had so much fun fukn around on the clan server and just messing with each other. I still have some best friends from this clan Accepting NessGod , but it was eventually abandoned because I didn't take the clan seriously, and was getting more and more inactive.

Omega was fun, the best time I've ever had in mcsg, but I thought that about Royals, and when I let that thought of royals coming back go, I found Omega. Hopefully I can now let omega go, and find a new home

RIP, December 12th, 2014 - August 8th, 2015 (off and on xP)

inb4lock

Ceroria , if you could wait to lock it and let some rips flow it I would appreciate it

No other mods lock it pls, I want him too.

Good run

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
inb4rip

I'll lock this soon, just tag me when you want it officially locked.

Josh

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
'twas fun boys, ty for everyone who was ever in, you all impacted me somehow, making the best randy clan ever

Eddy help me make a list of all the members

Josh

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
List of all members ;~;

Zhyche
HohoHD
Niqey | Kai
WattledCarrot | Wattled
xXStormCreeperXx | Storm | RealRasburry
Tacoboski | Juan
OGLad | Lad | diamondpro99