• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Omega [US Team]

OmegaUS

Career
Reaction score
Mɪɴᴇᴄʀᴀғᴛ IGN: xscorpionxrain
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ [PM Iғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ]: all_in_yo_face
Aɢᴇ: 13
Wɪɴs: 120+
Gᴀᴍᴇs Pʟᴀʏᴇᴅ:2600+
Pᴀsᴛ Cʟᴀɴs: #Vatix(Officer), #Sacred(Member), #IcySpartans(Member), and i forgot the last one but the owners name is GamerSquidPvP
Wʜʏ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ: I feel like the clan is successful. I want to be in a good, active, succsseful clan. If we are down 0-4 I will try my best to motivate us and make it 5-4. If we lose a cb i will tell my members
Hᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴘʟᴀʏᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ Lᴇᴀᴅᴇʀs ᴀɴᴅ Oғғɪᴄᴇʀs ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ: Wattled Carrot (He also tried to battle my clan but we didnt have the time). I also played with Samuel4Bricks on his livestream, me and him teamed.
Mᴀᴛᴜʀɪᴛʏ Lᴇᴠᴇʟ [1-10]: 8
P.S. My stats may be bad but ill 1v1 you to show you my true skills
Pending

Fusionnuggets

Platinum
Reaction score
For real I'm leaving I get a headache when joining ts and in general you don't seem very organized, there are a few chill ppl in here tho

Pretract

Tribute
Reaction score
So Stormcreeper, im hearing a lot of trash talk but ironically when we went on your TS, you banned us, how about a CB ;) Or you too scared homie?

Scrapper02

Iron
Reaction score
Not to cause any flame, but I was permanently from your TS. Reason: Leave our TS, by stormcreeper. I don't see how this was fair and how I did wrong by asking for a clan battle? If you would like to battle us, please contact me on skype: sabercat.chase

EDIT: Correction, BlueDeww and I were both banned for the same reason by the same guy..?

Juggernaut

Platinum
Reaction score
Not to cause any flame, but I was permanently from your TS. Reason: Leave our TS, by stormcreeper. I don't see how this was fair and how I did wrong by asking for a clan battle? If you would like to battle us, please contact me on skype: sabercat.chase

EDIT: Correction, BlueDeww and I were both banned for the same reason by the same guy..?
Sorry about that - BlueDeww and you are unbanned :)

DayDream

Experienced
Reaction score

We would not like to battle and all the bans have done.

Pretract

Tribute
Reaction score
We would not like to battle and all the bans have done.
Then tell Storm to not talk trash to us ;) he continually comes on our thread for no reason and on our videos, causing unnesiscary flame.

Jehxy

Platinum
Reaction score
Mɪɴᴇᴄʀᴀғᴛ IGN: Jehxy
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ [PM Iғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ]: pmed
Aɢᴇ: 15
Wɪɴs: 211
Gᴀᴍᴇs Pʟᴀʏᴇᴅ: 950
Pᴀsᴛ Cʟᴀɴs: United, Vortex, Haunted, Desire, Voltage
Wʜʏ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ: i want a clan that i can contribute to and a clan that will use me in cbs and scrims
Hᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴘʟᴀʏᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ Lᴇᴀᴅᴇʀs ᴀɴᴅ Oғғɪᴄᴇʀs ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ: frenzy

OmegaUS

Career
Reaction score
Mɪɴᴇᴄʀᴀғᴛ IGN: Jehxy
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ [PM Iғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ]: pmed
Aɢᴇ: 15
Wɪɴs: 211
Gᴀᴍᴇs Pʟᴀʏᴇᴅ: 950
Pᴀsᴛ Cʟᴀɴs: United, Vortex, Haunted, Desire, Voltage
Wʜʏ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ: i want a clan that i can contribute to and a clan that will use me in cbs and scrims
Hᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴘʟᴀʏᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ Lᴇᴀᴅᴇʀs ᴀɴᴅ Oғғɪᴄᴇʀs ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ: frenzy
Member c:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci