• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Omega [US Team]

NotBeast

Spectator
Reaction score
Here goes Nothing

IGN - IMMAB34St
Name - call me Beast please.
Wins - 137 (with alts)
Donor - None hopefully get it this christmas
TS? - yep
Skype? - yep
Tell us a little about you - I have been in many experienced clans and you may think im not good because of my stats but if you trial me I can prove im better than my stats
Lastly, why do you want to join? - Ive been looking for a good clan and I think I found it with all the talented people.

OmegaUS

Career
Reaction score
Here goes Nothing

IGN - IMMAB34St
Name - call me Beast please.
Wins - 137 (with alts)
Donor - None hopefully get it this christmas
TS? - yep
Skype? - yep
Tell us a little about you - I have been in many experienced clans and you may think im not good because of my stats but if you trial me I can prove im better than my stats
Lastly, why do you want to join? - Ive been looking for a good clan and I think I found it with all the talented people.
Trial, join the teamspeak to receive your trial c;

SuperMCSam

Career
Reaction score
IGN - SuperMCSam
Name - Sam
Wins - 152
Donor - 2 poor ;-;
TS? - Yes
Skype? - Paarthmc
Tell us a little about you - I have been playing for quite a while. I pvp quite well, and am mod on quite a few servers. Ranked 800 on ProMC xD Out of 100000.
Lastly, why do you want to join? - I wanted to be part of an active clan and I think I found one. :)

Reaction score
IGN - SuperMCSam
Name - Sam
Wins - 152
Donor - 2 poor ;-;
TS? - Yes
Skype? - Paarthmc
Tell us a little about you - I have been playing for quite a while. I pvp quite well, and am mod on quite a few servers. Ranked 800 on ProMC xD Out of 100000.
Lastly, why do you want to join? - I wanted to be part of an active clan and I think I found one. :)
Pending, be active on ts.

Speech

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN - SuperMCSam
Name - Sam
Wins - 152
Donor - 2 poor ;-;
TS? - Yes
Skype? - Paarthmc
Trial Join Teamspeak for TRIAL

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
I stopped by your TeamSpeak today, and I noticed that the TS was a little funky permissions wise. I could possibly come on and fix those later if you wish :)

OmegaUS

Career
Reaction score
I stopped by your TeamSpeak today, and I noticed that the TS was a little funky permissions wise. I could possibly come on and fix those later if you wish :)
Oi, that would help, a lot <3

Chris

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm not sure if you've realized this but the avatar in OmegaUS is one of the communist movements posters...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci