• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

OMfG HackERrr!!!1!! lolol1ol

ArchetypeAmnesia

Survivor
Reaction score
I feel like every game i go into people are calling others hackers constantly.
For example, in the beginning if you step off your block you get teleported back. So what i do in the beginning of the game is hold sprint and jump. And here comes this other person saying i have speed hacks for some reason? I think about 1/3 of everyone i play with doesnt even know what a hack is and is just mad that they are losing :|. Just needed to vent a little.

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I actually made a thread like this before. :p
(Some jerk called it a ego-thread because I said they were mad I won) But anyways, yeah. I'm pretty tired of this crap. People constantly call me hackers, or, heck, anyone who wins a hacker simply because they lost and they're immature 7 year olds who can't handle it. I hate saying this but the community is turning into the "Black Ops" community. o_O

OMGjustin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
LOL Arena, that jerk was me :p I apologize. But yeah, "hacker" is being thrown around as if it was in a choir or something. Gets annoying.

Shak

Spectator
Reaction score
Every time i win couple games in a row people just start spamming "HACKER" its really annoying.

Syranita

Tribute
Reaction score
I feel like every game i go into people are calling others hackers constantly.
For example, in the beginning if you step off your block you get teleported back. So what i do in the beginning of the game is hold sprint and jump. And here comes this other person saying i have speed hacks for some reason? I think about 1/3 of everyone i play with doesnt even know what a hack is and is just mad that they are losing :|. Just needed to vent a little.
Shhh... Its a secret!
but yeah, its getting annoying, i still agree the "Someone leave NOW!!! PLOX!!!" is annoying aswell, we get it you wanna play with you friends, try donating then.
;)

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We been banning a lot of people actually. Just when you have over 30,000 users log in, we just have a heck load of them.

atticus

Survivor
Reaction score
Yeah, IMHO This community is turning into a dog-eat dog hellhole full of accusations and insults. I mean come on, Stop with this alt-f4 crap, stop with this arguing and JUST.HAVE.FUN

ArchetypeAmnesia

Survivor
Reaction score
Here we go again Christian saying i use Nodus. Because apparently my feet kick up when im standing still

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci