• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

OMfG HackERrr!!!1!! lolol1ol

SomeMugger

Survivor
Reaction score
I'd say both false reports of hacking and actual hacking are both too common... at least one person gets accused of hacking every other round, while I tend to run into people who are very clearly hacking maybe once every 15 games or so.

I need to start recording... some people really are quite blatant.

hwracer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I agree. My skype friends told me a guy with a diamond sword was at the corn, and I was around 45 blocks away from him, and suddenly ( according to them ) he started running towards me when I was crouching :S

i_Z

Spectator
Reaction score
I killed someone who had a diamond sword and full iron armour today (my first win ever :D ) using leather armour and a stone sword.
There were 3 people left and I was teleported to the center along with the guy that I ended up killing, he killed the other guy so he was still low on health from that battle so I decided to just go for a spam click attack with my stone sword and after 4 hits he died.

The next game someone called me a hacker (not the guy I killed though) and when I explained it to him he still didn't believe it...
What "The Arena Master" said is true minecraft does have a black ops community.

Btw the whole ALT + F4 thing is the reason why I really want to be a mod, I will warn everyone once but I swear if I see someone posting a ALT + F4 or CTRL + W comment after that I will kick them so hard that they will have pain in their <censored> for the next three weeks.

RansomHD

Survivor
Reaction score
alt f4 comments should be bannable

I am on a mac an for some reason it annoys me even more.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci