• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Omg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

antonkoetzler

Tribute
Reaction score
Omg, why is ChadTheDj making a -snip- strawpoll on resetting your stats. Most people in MCSG are bk randalls that barely know how to play. I started off like this, and I got better. Most of the people voting rigrht now for a global stats reset are Randy's with like a 1/20 ratio. Another point. Lets say there is a lot people with 100 wins out of 2000 games played. They're obviously not going to vote keep their stats, they want to get a new ratio so its not so sh*tty. Let's be honest here, all the people with over 500+ wins work there asses off to get all those wins, me myself, I have over 1700+ wins. I would literally shed a tear if my stats were reset. Chad if your reading this, don't do the global reset ;-;

Last edited by a moderator:

TheSalexMC

Platinum
Reaction score
I totally agree with you, I have worked hard and long to get my stats. I have put in so much time and money into this server, I would most likely quit mcsg if there was a stats reset globally.

Animae

Survivor
Reaction score
If you actually wanted to make a valid argument, I would suggest being a little mature about it...

antonkoetzler

Tribute
Reaction score
If you actually wanted to make a valid argument, I would suggest being a little mature about it...
This isn't a thread to be mature about, it is more than obvious that people actually tryhard there stats to get better. I suggest you to make a valid point why you don't like the valid reset, or if you like it thank you :D

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Well, I didn't really understand much of the OP, but here's my view on this:

A stats reset? Noooooo thaaaaank youuuuu...
I worked hard for these wins, y'know? ;-;

A Global Stat reset. What would that mean?
- Everyone gets their statistics reset to 0/0, obviously. But above and beyond that, they'd lose their leaderboard rank.

I think that this is more of an emotion-based topic, rather than logic-based. What do people want?
Stat resets can already be obtained, through a small fee. This is only if it's a desired option.
Forcing a stat reset upon some of the older players would bring, without a doubt, a lot of protesting... and to be honest, I'd be dang pissed too.

Danny

Platinum
Reaction score
Well, I didn't really understand much of the OP, but here's my view on this:

A stats reset? Noooooo thaaaaank youuuuu...
I worked hard for these wins, y'know? ;-;

A Global Stat reset. What would that mean?
- Everyone gets their statistics reset to 0/0, obviously. But above and beyond that, they'd lose their leaderboard rank.

I think that this is more of an emotion-based topic, rather than logic-based. What do people want?
Stat resets can already be obtained, through a small fee. This is only if it's a desired option.
Forcing a stat reset upon some of the older players would bring, without a doubt, a lot of protesting... and to be honest, I'd be dang pissed too.
Couldn't have said it better myself

Animae

Survivor
Reaction score
This isn't a thread to be mature about, it is more than obvious that people actually tryhard there stats to get better. I suggest you to make a valid point why you don't like the valid reset, or if you like it thank you :D
I agree with you, I don't think that there should be a stat reset, but I think if you actually want to be taken seriously, I would suggest putting a little maturity into your argument.

Reaction score
This is not a, should I say, mature way to address this. I have a question for you. Why don't you like it? Because you are decent at the game, and think you deserve your stats? Or are you feeling like you can't get them back?

If not, I would like to ask you yet another question. If you feel like you can get them back, why be so down about it? Not only will people appreciate your effort, you will gain yourself confidence that you are good as a player.

Putting yourself down about this is definitely not the best choice. Look forward to it.

Side note: *I am against this. I just recently got my 500th win. It only took me two years- yeah..be quiet -and that effort would just be disappointing to be lost.*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci