• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

OMGstory time.

Was this the longest thing you've read in months?

• Total voters

MCJackson

District 13
Reaction score
Oh my God, I forgot about that clan! hahaha yes I was. [No-1 Greater] or [N1G] tags on TeamSpeak.
haha yeah, we had 9 of the top 10 players in that clan XD. The only reason I got in was because I was friends with Mike haha I sucked at sg

Rivalize

Gold
Reaction score
"zeejayy quivered" Lol, I laughed for several minutes.
Btw, I'm pretty sure I said something along the lines of "Are you here to be a d*ck to me?"

SamDude09

Diamond
Reaction score
We are old men now my friend, old men. There are youngsters out there now on the battlefields doing crazy things like turnaround bow shots, having more than one use in their "working" flint and steel, and this thing called fishing rod stun. Did you hear that? Working flint and steels!
I remember when people could barely use a sword

SixZoSeven

Community Engagement Team Lead
Reaction score
Justin, as much as you seem to dislike me now, at one point in time we would stay up during the late summer nights playing SG with people like Blamph and Antster360.

OMGjustin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Justin, as much as you seem to dislike me now, at one point in time we would stay up during the late summer nights playing SG with people like Blamph and Antster360.

I remember that. Fun times. Also, I don't dislike anyone anymore. Moving on from pointless conflicts hahaha.

Isn't anybody going to reply anymore? :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci