• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

One Bright September Morning...

Tenebrous

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The world is screwed - I see this event as semi-minor compared to some of the other stuff that has happened, will probably happen.

At any time anyone could nuke anyone else and basically kill all life on land - Carl Sagan says it the best.

As for if 9/11 was planned by the US government. I am not sure and I don't think it would make too much of a drastic impact if you lived your life either way.

MrExtrodinaryMr

Experienced
Reaction score
But as horrible as they are they didn't shake society enough to implement a stereotype. They just create fear. Regardless all shootings and everything you've mentioned including what this whole thread is about is tragic. It's not a competition and I think people should stop treating like one is more important than the other. As long as sorrow lies somewhere and lessons are learned there shouldn't be a problem.
but one tragedy can be more important than the other.

MrExtrodinaryMr

Experienced
Reaction score
f.e. the holocaust is more horrible than 9/11, but you don't see jewish people crying about that yearly?
the only thing that I know there is that they have a day a year to remember the victims of the holocaust, but even so they don't tell that to everyone, they keep it to themselves, 9.11 though...

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
It's been 14 years. lmao get over it.

Do you see people weeping about other random acts of terrorism in other countries?
Not about other countries, no. People not from America don't treat 9/11 aa such a big deal just like Americans don't treat other country's disasters as a huge event. People still care, 9/11 is just more directly involved, especially in my area.

I live in an area that has lots of people commuting to New York and the tragedy affected my area greatly so let's not downplay this event or attack people who treat it like a big deal.

Vigilo

District 13
Reaction score
I love to read your well-written threads, Ceror, amazing again <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci