• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff One Month Anniversary and Words of Wisdom

Equalitee

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello everyone! :)

So today marks the day of my one month anniversary, yet again. Woot woot! I am so delighted to be part of the Staff Team and to have heard the overwhelming responses upon my return. Six months ago, I would have never thought I would receive such overwhelming and positive responses upon my return as I felt like everyone was against me and I felt alone. However, after being here for a month, I have been able to familiarize myself with the new protocols, I feel like I have been able to pick up from where I left off and and I have made boat loads of new friends :) I thank you all for contributing to my memorable and positive return
<3

My monthly words of wisdom are as follows: self-meaning, determination, and perseverance.

Self-meaning. It is important that you find out what you mean to yourself, your friends and the world. Being able to find who you are or who you want to become is important. It will allow you to strive for success with the best of your efforts.

Determination. It is important that you are determined in what you believe and want. Being determined and confident in what you believe and want will allow you to find happiness in the journey you are about to face as you strive for success in life. Letting this go will, at least from personal experiences, destroy you as you lean more towards the dark and unknown side of who you are.

Perseverance. It is important that you persevere through your tough times. Though tough times are made to test your strengths, they may destroy you as a person. It is important that you decide to take these tough experiences and turn them in to moments of growth. You may also turn them in to learning experiences for everyone else to learn from. Who knows, you may save someone else all the pain and suffering you have suffered by sharing these experiences with others.

To end this message, I would like to thank those who have encouraged me to return, but most importantly, I would like to thank everyone who had believed and supported in me in my moments of growth. Remember, being yourself is all you can ever be and if people fail to notice and understand that, then they themselves struggle to know their own self-meaning.

Here is to another month of growth and success!

Equalitee | Christopher.

BaccaBoy1999

Platinum
Reaction score
my word is jitterclick

jitterclick
to click as fast as humanly possible

its how i kill the randies

Freshly

District 13
Reaction score
Congrats on 1 month Chris! Glad to have you back on the staff team <3

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Back at it with the inspirational threads! Keep up the good work "Nathan" :]

Giver

Experienced
Reaction score
I'm so glad you are back, it's nice to have one of my closest friends here to share this journey with. <3

Tuatara

District 13
Reaction score
Congratulations on one month being a moderator. As an community member, I'm very happy that you're part of the staff community. As well as very thankful that you take your time out of your day to help this community in many aspects. I can't wait to see what you become in the future. If that means Sr.Mod, or being a casual member like me. But what ever happens, I will be able to say thank you. :)

Equalitee

Platinum
Reaction score
I really appreciate all of your kind words. Thank you!

Enlighten

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Congratulations on one month as a moderator Chris. I am so grateful to get to spend my time as a staff member with you. When we both first met in the waiting room in June I knew we were going to be great friends, but I didn't know we would be this great of friends. Through these past 10 months we have spent every waking possible minute together. Whether it was moderating the servers, leaving the staff team together, or just laughing for hours on end playing SG together, I have enjoyed every minute. You are truly the best friend I have met through the internet. People have come and gone through the last 10 months, but you are the one person that has stuck with me through it all. I hope that I get to experience the rest of your staff journey alongside you. Thank you for being there, and here's to many more great months! :)

Equalitee

Platinum
Reaction score
Congratulations on one month as a moderator Chris. I am so grateful to get to spend my time as a staff member with you. When we both first met in the waiting room in June I knew we were going to be great friends, but I didn't know we would be this great of friends. Through these past 10 months we have spent every waking possible minute together. Whether it was moderating the servers, leaving the staff team together, or just laughing for hours on end playing SG together, I have enjoyed every minute. You are truly the best friend I have met through the internet. People have come and gone through the last 10 months, but you are the one person that has stuck with me through it all. I hope that I get to experience the rest of your staff journey alongside you. Thank you for being there, and here's to many more great months! :)
I LOVE YOU DAVID! <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci