• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

One more time...

Swedencat

Spectator
Reaction score
Okey, here we go again...

Finally, you have found a server and there is no chance of getting kicked out. 4.46 minutes left to start and you have already voted. Map Teweran, here I come...
What to do ?
1. Go to the toilet. Big map, could take time...yep, time to "make" number 1 or even the number 2.
2. Take a cup of coffee or a Pepsi. It's time to be gear up...
3. Well, it could be a good idea to pick up the stuff for tomorrows school/work. Yeah...
4. Close the door. The rest of the family should be on 10 meters distance, at least.
5. Back on track and... WTF :mad: ?

It's 23 sec left and there is new maps to vote for. Breeze Island have a huge lead... Overplayed, it sucks !
Oh my... Damn ! Some first grade kids just screw up my day...
Hm, maybe I could learn a lesson for the kids :rolleyes:. If I take the mega-super-magic chest route, then it will work out fine...Hehe :p !
10...9...8... Go ! Good, the guy just beside me took the iron shoes, and the sword. I must be faster on the clicking. RUN !
18 seconds later, the sword guy and his nasty teammate are doing their best to kill me. DEAD !

The game is over, not a minute has gone. A quick check shows the team that killed me was two guys with 2000-4000 points each. Oops...

And now, the best part : I'm going to do all the things one more time. Or even 5 times in a row...

Am I lousy or what ? :)

CandyFTW

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This belongs in 'Survival Games' not General Support?

CandyFTW

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I cant. You have to wait till a moderator or higher moves it :)

Deathkiller961

Experienced
Reaction score
Why do you only think it's kid who is voting on breeze island? It maybe is like 15 years old people who votes for breeze island! So please don't just blame on kids please, thank you.

Swedencat

Spectator
Reaction score
It's just someone trying to write down an episode from a MCSG player. Maybe someone have the same experience...
After all, it's friday...relaxing time ;) !

Swedencat

Spectator
Reaction score
Why do you only think it's kid who is voting on breeze island? It maybe is like 15 years old people who votes for breeze island! So please don't just blame on kids please, thank you.
Oops, did I hurt some feelings ? Sorry for that, but in my stoneage world lots of people under 15 likes the Breeze ;).
I think Breeze & SG 4 are overplayed, and some older people prefer the Teweran and SG 5. It's not science, just a feeling. Could that be true, or ?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci