• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

One of the Server maps could be ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sneeze7

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
An idea that popped into my head while playing this with my friends on a really bad maintained server was that one of the servers that are available could have a mini map.

This mini-map should or could be a minimized version of the hunger games map so that matches might be a bit shorter and more intense.

I'm not saying that the games needs to be shorter but I'm just suggesting a new type of "game mode"

Will1

Spectator
Reaction score
The mini map would be a good idea. Unless I'm very much mistaken you can't make plugins that add new content client side so we would all need to install a mod. BUT there is a plugin/client called spoutcraft which makes adding new content like mini maps and blocks easier. Not sure how it works but I have played on some servers so it's definitely legit. Hopefully I haven't completely missed the point of what you were saying and I've not wasted our time :S

fireworks125

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey, I made a new type of map just for this. Kindof. I call it quick match basically its a small map with no hidden chests or traps and every 5 rounds or so it would use that map for a shorter more intense round! Check out my thread for mor einfo and a pic of the map (so far) :D

Sneeze7

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well what I mean is just the same plugins as always, just a different map, So just because the map is smaller, the fights will be more frequent and intense. :3

Will1

Spectator
Reaction score
ohhh lol. I just realised I completely missed the point. *face palm* Now I would like to say that sounds like a cool idea. there is another thread also suggesting this sort of thing that you may wish to check out. It's called deathmatches or something like that.

GeckoGoggals

Old Timer
Reaction score
this is basicly breese island. I think the idea was taken... exept for the "no hidden chests or traps" part

VebbiHD

District 13
Reaction score
this is basicly breese island. I think the idea was taken... exept for the "no hidden chests or traps" part
You are officially the "worst" necroer of them all, you do know this is the oldest thread possible to necro?

VebbiHD

District 13
Reaction score
An idea that popped into my head while playing this with my friends on a really bad maintained server was that one of the servers that are available could have a mini map.

This mini-map should or could be a minimized version of the hunger games map so that matches might be a bit shorter and more intense.

I'm not saying that the games needs to be shorter but I'm just suggesting a new type of "game mode"
I just felt like doing some necroing :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci