• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

One of your VIP's hacking

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Decoteau

Spectator
Reaction score
I recently got killed by a guy named gao252 that had a purple name. He flew down from the big tree in the middle of map three took no fall damage and killed me instantly, almost the same thing happened to my friend named hammyalt. I would really like it if someone could check this out because it really pissed me off because I was doing pretty good.

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
A purple name means VIP, not admin or mod. He probably landed in the water.

Mod_Mitch

Spectator
Reaction score
I agree he might have landed in the water its not that hard... I doubt he would have been hacking cause he would lose his VIP status.

kricken

Career
Reaction score
I think it's totally possible that he was hacking. And purple names = VIP. Next time you suspect him of hacking record it and make a post in the Report Abuse section.

iiCALLmeNOOBY

Career
Reaction score
It is possible he was hacking, next time you see him doing something like this please record it and then we can deal with it properly. Without video evidence of hacks we cant ban them.

James.D

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
As said above you need to provide evidence as telling people isn't enough.

James D.

Hedgehog4799

Survivor
Reaction score
I was in that game! He said he was from the noxcrew can someone clear that up?

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Pretty much they're professional map makers. But they also do minecraft videos and play other games. They're considered to be VIP's on these servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci