• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

One Thing you would add to Minecraft!

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Now I saw a thread a little bit ago titled "One Thing you would add to MCGamer". Now no, I did not get the idea of this thread from that thread, I actually had the idea of the thread during school and now I'm posting it :)

So say one thing you would add to Minecraft!

One thing I would add, redstone wise, is a redstone repeater that could go two different ways. For example it would transfer the redstone current to go up, then to the left. It would help with desperate times of needing a repeater. Of course it would be separate from a regular repeater, as that would be singular. I guess the name could be "Two-Way Repeater".
I'd love to get your opinion on this Hectorg98 and Sheldor

So what would you add in minecraft?

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
Couplers for mine carts so they don't just keep bumping each other along the way. It would be cool if you could place trip wire hooks on them, and then the stay connected or something like that.

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Couplers for mine carts so they don't just keep bumping each other along the way. It would be cool if you could place trip wire hooks on them, and then the stay connected or something like that.
I think detector rails are sort of like what you want in your second idea. They could power redstone and activate traps...only thing is that you can see them while tripwire is harder to see.

ViolentKitten

Platinum
Reaction score
If I could modify minecraft in any way, I would make single player have a similar concept to The Sims, where you could build houses with heaps of different furniture and such things (would write a big paragraph about how this would rock but leaving a class)

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
I think detector rails are sort of like what you want in your second idea. They could power redstone and activate traps...only thing is that you can see them while tripwire is harder to see.
No, I meant place the trip wire hooks on them to be the couplers. Like they hook the cars together.

Sheldor

Career
Reaction score
Giggity69Goo Couldn't you just use two separate repeaters in different directions instead of using one 'two-way repeaters'?

BenarooDaGamerHD

Experienced
Reaction score
I would add more biomes. In minecraft, there aren't that many biomes, although 1.6 or 1.7 added a bunch, idk which.
For example, there should be a dry plains, where it is a plains with desert shrubbery and brown grass.

Another thing I would like to add is Marble. I mean they add Andesite, Diorite, and some other ore i can't think of, and they don't add marble?!?!? Marble could be used in the same fashon as stone, and it would look slightly worse than quartz, to encourage the gathering of quartz, so it isn't obsolete.

Another Idea is to add camping supplies, like S'mores, Fireplaces, tents, marshmallows, and etc... I think it would make adventuring slightly more fun, that way you don't have to make a dirt shack for you supplies, you could just have a campsite.

K I am done now <3

Avesu

Career
Reaction score
I'd add some form of entity, they recently added rabbits, but I need MORE!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci