• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

One way in catching a hacker (not guaranteed)

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
Requirements :
  • You must have seen the player play lots of times before
  • ^ only that
Steps :
  1. This method works in catching someone who suddenly became 'nooby' to 'professional' in their stats.
  2. You must've seen the player being a noob and winning less before.
  3. The player suddenly had a GIGANTIC boost to their stats (win ratio suddenly skyrocketing).
  4. There is a 50/50 chance that he/she is hacking
Flaws :
  1. He had some miraculous mentor who taught him, this has a very low chance of happening.
Extras :
  1. Female skins, 80% of hackers I've experienced/seen has female skins, they use this to shield them from any accusations of hacking (innocence).

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
I'm not joking, I'm not being sexist or anything on the Extras, it really does happen :/

PanuterNut

Experienced
Reaction score
But if there nooby then you wont be paying enough attention to them to realize that they are nooby

eshancowee

District 13
Reaction score
This isnt a way to catch a hacker... To catch one you need to stalk them and record >:)

HDScorpio

Spectator
Reaction score
I lose all the time, but I know where EVERY chest is ( I downloaded map 1 and wrote down co ords of all chests I found using an xray that I later uninstalled) does that make me a hacker? (Again: I uninstalled xray after use)

teovald

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
i know it sounds od but i've seen stuff like that to,,

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I sucked horribly until AU servers came out, am I a 50/50 hacker?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci