• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

ONLY 2 more backstabs (/s) jefeperro's*****

Nkwe

Diamond
Reaction score
I started laughing when I realized I must have scrolled down half the page already and you still hadn't finished your list xD

jefeperro

Diamond
Reaction score
I started laughing when I realized I must have scrolled down half the page already and you still hadn't finished your list xD
I'm working my way up to number 1.... Started with 150th to last person to ever bebackstabbed by me.... the number 1 will be the last person to ever be jefeperro'd by me.... jefeperro

Nkwe

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm working my way up to number 1.... Started with 150th to last person to ever bebackstabbed by me.... the number 1 will be the last person to ever be jefeperro'd by me.... jefeperro
aha ok, thats not much really then, 15.. ok then well go jefeperro people jefeperro!

AdventureMan98

Spectator
Reaction score
jefeperro can u tell me how u killed my friend with a beaf/food. he got almost full armor and stone sword and u killed hem with only a cople of hits. i got a screenshot were u are killing me with food aswell https://www.dropbox.com/s/vglaklh0fugjjp1/hacker.png
and u killed me when i was runing from you so it would be harder to kill me wtf.....

OhLaLa00

Platinum
Reaction score
ummmm you have never backstabbed me hun, bc i already knew that what you do. soooo u can take me off the list

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci