• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Events Open Mic Night - Christmas Edition!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vigilo

District 13
Reaction score

(Special thank to Giggums for making the banner!)
Hello everyone!

Christmas is coming! We have decided to introduce a special edition of everyone’s favourite event: Open Mic Night! Read everything about it in this announcement thread.

Description:

As you probably know, every weekend Open Mic Nights are being hosted on MCGamer’s TeamSpeak (ts.mcgamer.net). In the Open Mic Night sessions, people come together to have a great night and listen to some amazing performances, or perform themselves! To perform you simply have to sign up through the sign-up sheet. The OMN crew will then see if you are available and ready to perform.

Basically, in this Christmas themed Open Mic Night session, we want everyone who is performing to do something Christmas themed/related.

When?

We will only be hosting one session of this special version of the OMN, which covers all the regions. We have decided to this, since we want to attract as many people as possible. The date is planned as follow:

18th of December from 5-7PM EST

Timezone converter: http://goo.gl/FDH6ae

Who?

A special combined OMN Crew with people from all regions will be hosting this special christmas session.

Where?

The event will be held on the official MCGamer TeamSpeak. The IP is: ts.mcgamer.net

Event organizers:

Yannick & Vigilo

Rules and event explanation:

1. Anyone who wants to perform needs to sign-up at the sign-up link which can be found down below. As you could have guessed, we want everyone to perform something that is somewhat related to Christmas.
  2. All MCGamer TeamSpeak and OMN rules apply during this event. Any rule breaking will result in a kick or ban, with or without warning.
  3. You may be skipped if you are not in the OMN channel.
  4. Must be respectful to all performers, attendees and staff.
  5. Do not post hateful or unnecessary/irrelevant comments in the chat.
  6. Be respectful to all staff and their decisions.
  7. Do not sign up for someone else, and do not sign up under a false name.
  8. Do not record unless the performer says it’s OK.

Prizes:

As prizes we will be doing what we normally do in our OMN sessions.

If the crowd thinks your performance is really good and everyone is enthusiastic in the chat, you will be given the Crowds Favourite rank. The Crowds Favourite rank lets you be at the top of all the community members on the TeamSpeak list. This is a temporary rank, whenever you log off, the rank will disappear.

If your performance is really good, and when the Event Staff all agrees, you will be given the Audience rank. The Audience gives you the ability to speak and lets you be at the top of all the community members on the TeamSpeak list. This is a permanent rank.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

As mentioned above, this event will be hosted on the
18th of December from 5-7PM EST.
Timezone converter: http://goo.gl/FDH6ae

Apply here:

http://tinyurl.com/christmasomn

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

We hope to see you all there!

~ Christmas OMN Crew

Last edited by a moderator:

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
I wish I could attend this but another event is in my way :( But good luck to everyone attending! <3

TheMangoTiger

Platinum
Reaction score
hype ! I love open mic night but I miss it all the time bc fridays are awkward, but I hopefully can attend this one so yay 4 me :D

Syle

Platinum
Reaction score
looks like I am the only guy who has been in this server/ forum for 1 year and doesn't know what is a Open mic.... :( Can't participate doe :/ My mom grounded me for showing my own face while its a challenge with my friends on skype

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci