• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Operation EU Cleansweep - Coming back soon!

Levah

District 13
Reaction score
Super excited. I hope to help out when i see you guys on the teamspeak. :)

coolio1700

Spectator
Reaction score
Hi im on hunger game survival p.e im a vip
and i too see so many hackers but nice they actually dontkill you but are fast

Matt0808

Career
Reaction score
This is tomorrow right? (I'm on a different timezone)
I am pretty excited.

Michal05710k

Survivor
Reaction score
50% of hackers would get banned if they actually updated their NCP and got rid of the mods that has played 50 games and has no experience what so ever. And if they also recruited mods that actually play the game and are active, then yes, it would be done it about a week. lul, probs US player, arent you?
I have no idea of what NCP version they use or whatever other plugins involved to stop hackers, but I'll tell you one thing; they do try their best.
I'm pretty sure if they were able to update their NCP they would, also you don't know if mods are active or not.
Yes you cant see them on the forums, or on teamspeak, but how do you know they're not behind the scenes, using up their time to make your entertainment more enjoyable?
See you don't know, and banning every hacker on Eu in a week is just impossible.
I have no idea how many there are, yes we've banned just under a 1000, but they're the hackers that were easiest to spot.
What about those hackers that use xray to find other players, chests and crafting tables :p (crafting tables r da best) they still have an advantage over other players; what I'm trying to say is that its not that easy as you think.
There are good hackers (togglers) that are in most cases hard to spot, and those who use chestESP etc.

There's just too much.
So, we as the players cant go round complaining about how many hackers there are, if you want to complain get a recorder and start recording...
Ban 2000 hackers and then if there still are more, you can complain.

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
FYI... if there are any hackers that are using the forums and see this.. they are NOT gonna hack during these times... so this probably shouldn't be announced on the forums everytime xD.

charliewolves

Career
Reaction score
Tbh I too am tired of hackers/Cheats/block Glitchers, to me it is getting sad. My first game this morning I pulled 3 in one round, I happened to run in to all 3 of them. I killed 1 but the other 2 got me (at least I was recording ;p). I swear I might have actually decent stats if They weren't around.

I'm glad clean sweep is going on though. But what is most noticeable is the Circulation around certain maps where the hacker population seems higher. It could just be coincidence. As well as Anti-knockback being Common. :L

Scott

District 13
Reaction score

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci