• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Operdashers Goodbye ;(

Operdasher

Platinum
Reaction score
As some of you may or may not already know, I haven't played or even touched minecraft in about 2 weeks, And this is going to be the end of me playing. I've been in the community for about 1 year and 6 months, And my time spent here has been amazing, But It's taking the most important thing away from me, my own life. I've decided to stop playing the game completely and move on into the next chapter of my life. So to all my friends i've met along the way, To all the fellow tributes I've came into contact with, to everyone who rather hates me, likes me, or doesn't know me, I say, Goodbye.

People who made my time at MCGamer amazing:

LilChamona - Also quit a while ago, Was an awesome person

IAmCali - Awesome person, great player, good friend

cf918 - Words cannot describe how amazing this person is. Not to mention he's the best leader ever :)

NightRaiders - Always helped whenever I needed it, awesome person

iBearHD - Just because i'm leaving, doesn't mean I won't still eat your fingers

Reven86 - I loved our constant battles in deathmatch, always someone I could expect a good fight from.

Krafty - Thanks for supporting my "art" :p

MCCMorpheus - Thanks for being a good friend, someone I could always talk to in the rivals

KerwitzTheScrub_69 - You got like 10x better every time we fought xP

The Rivals - Best clan ever

And to everyone else in the community… Fight on… And may the odds be ever in your favor.

Last edited:

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
Bye, I understand you. I also left in-game for two weeks and now that I started playing a bit, I regret it.
Good luck with your future endeavors.

MattKiller0801

Platinum
Reaction score
Its sad to see you leave. You may not remeber me but I merged clan with your clan a long time ago, and i thought you where the best pvper in the clan even though i saw you pvp like 4 times. Goodbye

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Oper no! D:

well on the bright side i wont get u and tomersch mixed up anymore.

Danny

Platinum
Reaction score
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DONT LVE ME

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci