• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Opinion of the new Map 3?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EashyPeashy

Tribute
Reaction score
What do you guys think of the new map? I personally think it's too big and gets rather boring at times when there is no opponents to be found. When it comes down to just 3 or so people, it becomes agonizing just sitting there. I am very happy that no mobs spawn though, because the cornucopia would be a absolute madhouse. I think the new map is ok, but map 2 remains my favorite. Post what you think about it below:)

The_Great_Tito

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Map 2 def remains my favorite as well, but map 3 is still awesome too, I seem to be really good at map 3, or it's just me thinking that :p

EashyPeashy

Tribute
Reaction score
I make it to the final 3 usually, then get killed by the person that controls the corn :C But it's all good fun. I love the amount of chests so it's easy to come across very nice armor and give you a chance to beat the person controlling the cornucopia rather than just being a sitting duck waiting to get slain. Also I didn't know where the second crafting bench was so I was stuck with only a stone sword and 10 ingots, I took advantage of the spec feature and found the sucker haha. I think the map maker did a very good job with the map.

SSiafs

Survivor
Reaction score
To be honest, I dislike map 3. It just isn't fun to me, and it seems like they just made it because, well, people wanted another map to play on. Not hating on Vareide or the build team, they do amazing work, it's just my opinion. Map 2 and map 1 are tied at my favourites :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci