• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Opinion on PC?

AdultChild

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello,

I know nothing about PC's but in a few months i'd like to purchase one. I already know which monitors I'll be getting, which keyboard and mouse too. I'm just stuck with the PC.
I know everyone is going to tell me to build my own PC but i'm honestly not comfortable doing this as I don't really trust myself!

I seen this PC: http://www.pcworld.co.uk/gbuk/deskt...c-10010851-pdt.html?intcmpid=display~RR#cat-0

I was wondering if I'd be able to run Minecraft smoothly whilst live streaming and or recording videos on this PC? I'd like to start Livestreaming and recording videos but I'm not sure what type of PC I should get to do this. I don't want to spend too much either. My price range is between £400-£600 just for the PC.
If you have any suggestions, please feel free to comment with a link on where to buy it.

Thanks in advance!

Zacharoutio

Moderator | Mapping Team
Reaction score
I suggest building your own pc, insted of buying one. You save alot of money.
preach that ^

Yeah, don't go prebuilt.
Create your own with seperate parts, you can get the same performance was a lot cheaper. You may think "I am going to have to build a computer, I can't do that?"
You can, it is like lego. You either get a friend to help you or just watch the easy tutorials online.
There are a ton of parts lists around all for certain games and the best performance for the right price.

I went 'pre-built' last year and regret it so much..

Dovgan2000

Survivor
Reaction score
Nonononononno, You can get a better PC for the same price if you build one yourself, this has an i3, and i3's are generally just bad, 2 core cpu's are getting outdated by every day. Here, I'll try to build a balanced PC for that budget on PCPartPicker. Ok, here it is: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/DkTC99 The PC costs 910 USD, which is approximatly 598 GBP. It's the best PC for the money.

AdultChild

Platinum
Reaction score
Nonononononno, You can get a better PC for the same price if you build one yourself, this has an i3, and i3's are generally just bad, 2 core cpu's are getting outdated by every day. Here, I'll try to build a balanced PC for that budget on PCPartPicker. Ok, here it is: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/DkTC99 The PC costs 910 USD, which is approximatly 598 GBP. It's the best PC for the money.
Hello, thanks for the reply! So if I purchase this, I just have to watch tutorials online for how to build it?

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello, thanks for the reply! So if I purchase this, I just have to watch tutorials online for how to build it?
Honestly, if you don't feel comfortable with building your own PC and don't care to get a bit less performance for your money, I would play it safe and go with a prebuilded one.

AdultChild

Platinum
Reaction score
I would rather go with a prebuilt one, like the one I linked above. I'm honestly not comfortable building my own Pc.

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
I would rather go with a prebuilt one, like the one I linked above. I'm honestly not comfortable building my own Pc.
It's not the best, but with that budget you won't get much better. It'll run minecraft fine tho, not sure about recording.

Dovgan2000

Survivor
Reaction score
Yes, or you could just take the parts to a shop, pay 5 punds and let them set it up for you

Illumiigel

Survivor
Reaction score
http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dZfWsY This pc will do the job , (i couldent add optical drive cuz it cliched or sum) and as for windows save your self a couple bucks and get an iso.
Why are you posting on a thread 6 months old with a bad build?

Why would you ever get a $115 z-series mobo with a locked i5? Either go for an unlocked i5 or a h-series board. That's an insane waste of money.

Sizi

Tribute
Reaction score
I built my Pc, saved me over $700.
That pc you linked, has only an i-3 processor.
Now for $579.99, if you built a PC, you can get atleast an i-5, and more ram.
Don't buy that pc, that's a ripoff, and if you want to stream, and suggest getting a better processor than i-3.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci