• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Opinions: Adding more forum categories

Status
Not open for further replies.

juanhbk1

Experienced
Reaction score
A map entry forum for people who want to submit maps.
That way the map ideas forum can be used for ideas.
I second this, it is hard for your thread that has pictures and everything (something done) and then have it buried under just ideas.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Loving the ideas, keep them coming as I might add most of these suggestions this next week.

River

Spectator
Reaction score
So we built up a huge member base and only have few forum nodes to talk in. So what categories would you like to be added or what have you been wanting to see here?
i would like a post that you can speak on if you have a clone that needs to be reset. (thanks for reseting mine!! :) )

Herkeless

Tribute
Reaction score
My suggestions are not for forums to add, but I want to state them anyway. First, it's not really a good idea to create too many boards, it'll get difficult to navigate and expel the purpose. Also, I'd highly suggest no non-MCSG/related forums besides a general one, otherwise multiple topics consume too much of the forum and can cause a variety of problems.

atticus

Survivor
Reaction score
Music forum. But to be completely honest, this community is huge but the huge problem is that we hate eachother. If we're going to add new forums we better find a way to fix this community because on a pvp server such as this, players start to hate eachother for whatever reason-he hacked-he was a jerk-blah blah

Haydenw37

Survivor
Reaction score
I'm happy with the forums that we have now, i just wish that people would do a quick search before stating their ideas on a new thread (yeah i know, its an issue with every single forum out there but still...). it gets a little tiring having to keep saying to people "yeah we've covered that over here *insert appropriate link*". perhaps i just think people need to be better educated in social etiquette...
Also InvincibleForce i've been in one thread where we discussed the books/movie and all those kinds of things, and i don't think it is a necessary forum to have. there just isn't THAT much you can say when its already been covered in 20 thousand previous threads...

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
-Guides (Players give guides on where to go, and chest strategies)
-Stories (Players can tell stories, or fun tales)
-Forum Games (Play Games On The Forums, Count To 50 is a good example)
-Teamwork (Join teams with other people)
-Roleplaying (Roleplay on the forums with others)

loverthehater

Tribute
Reaction score
A forum where you talk about Minecraft. Anything that isn't MCSG related, but is still Minecraft, can go in there. It would be an awesome place where you can show off builds, have debates, and other stuff like that! :)

loverthehater

Tribute
Reaction score
A forum where you talk about Minecraft. Anything that isn't MCSG related, but is still Minecraft, can go in there. It would be an awesome place where you can show off builds, have debates, and other stuff like that! :)
*Checks forums*........ Derp.

PinguAngry

Survivor
Reaction score
How about a 'Hints and Tips' forum where people can discuss what servers they will play on most, comment on whether they are facing any issues with it. If there are any sneaky easter eggs that they wish to discuss, or maybe give away a few survival tips and statergies. So i guess it would be a good place for newer players to investigate and so that they can learn a few from previous masters.

Another thought is a 'tournament' section where people can plan there own tournies and what server etc it would be held on.

Just a few suggestions :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci