• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Opinions on my Survival games map

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malekii999

Tribute
Reaction score
Hey i made a multi biome island games map.

Here are some pics:

So opinions?

Oh and if anyone knows how to add the glass wall please tell.

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
This isn't bad but I can tell a lot of work is going to be needed. The glass wall is added with programs like world edit, etc. I really don't think the multiple biomes works well with the Survival Games arena. It just starts to feel like a natural world.

Overall Score:
6/10
A good start, but improvement needed.

Hamhams110

Tribute
Reaction score
I absolutely LOVE the corn!!
It would be such a challenge to reach up there with 24 other tributes clawing at your feet XD

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I absolutely LOVE the corn!!
It would be such a challenge to reach up there with 24 other tributes clawing at your feet XD
I agree, the corn was very well thought out. Just the idea of people being up there, knocking each other off. The corn is easily the best part. :)

Malekii999

Tribute
Reaction score
So if i made a plain jungle map with some of the stuff in mine would you like it? Maybe add a jungle temple?

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
So if i made a plain jungle map with some of the stuff in mine would you like it? Maybe add a jungle temple?
I honestly don't know. I suck at making maps. The jungle parts were DEFIANTLY the best. So I would try and carry those out a bit more. ;)

Alecoz2

Tribute
Reaction score
I personally like the idea of a multi-biome map. as long as it's well made i can definitely see everyone playing on it.

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I personally like the idea of a multi-biome map. as long as it's well made i can definitely see everyone playing on it.
I suppose a multiple biome could work. But I think if you use too many, in such a small arena it may be or look very unusual and not very nice. :confused:

Alecoz2

Tribute
Reaction score
I suppose a multiple biome could work. But I think if you use too many, in such a small arena it may be or look very unusual and not very nice. :confused:
well that's true. it would have to be a decently large map. but i think it might still work. I say go for it!

Malekii999

Tribute
Reaction score
I have taken your feedback and have decided to make a purely jungle island as after reviewing my map realised it wasn't very well made. I will be using the same cornacopia as it was personally my favourite part. I will probably make a post in a couple of weeks with my new map.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci