• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Opinions on new community maps

Do you like the new community maps Overgrown and Breeze Island

• Total voters

teovald

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
ummm now to something completeley different, i wonder how do u guys post ur leaderboard status under ur messages??? i've been wondering this for a very long time ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

MCJackson

District 13
Reaction score
I want the maps to be updated for both 24 and 48 that would be nice

Reactions: Le0

Billa

District 13
Reaction score
Hystericallify, you know how we where playing and playing fish slap, well i was searching for good chests routes to make. And i know a lot of good chests while we were wasting time. I dont neccessarily like, but i dont hate it either. You will be set if you hit a chest with armour at the start and find a sword in one of the nearest chests. Oh and should we try and get Clanks attention about au5, and au6 not being updated to Operation Super Glue still.

TECHN0B

Survivor
Reaction score
I want the maps to be updated for both 24 and 48 that would be nice
Lol overgrown has a version for 48 and 24, some people say its too big and small for 48, so i don't know how it would go over in 24..

Rosza

Survivor
Reaction score
Overgrown - A bit too large even for a 48 man map, in my opinion it just feels like a massive jungle with the odd structure here and there which can mean walking for miles through jungle landscape before finding anything interesting.

Breeze Island - I really do think the map is too small for 24 man. Also I feel that some of the chests are too close together, I have a route that gets 4 chests simultaneously in around 1 minute because they're so close together. However I do like the style and look of the map, just needs to be a tad bigger!

TECHN0B

Survivor
Reaction score
Yeh ill be giving over grown an update soon, adding some more structures. And fixing little kinks.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci