• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Opinions on the new SG map update

MRDATMAN2011

Platinum
Reaction score
I'd always felt Eye Of Horus and Japan were good maps, but whyd not getrid of the worst maps ever...
TSG1, SG1, SG3, breeze island, they're ancient and just notup to todays standards
fair enough they're originals, but out with the old and in with the new

Pearlyyy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Im really glad that Par 72 was added, no joke one of the most best looking maps that were ever added to MCGamer <3

Varexe

Spectator
Reaction score
All your maps you've either participated in building or done it by yourself, are all breath taking.

Shelby

District 13
Reaction score
I'd always felt Eye Of Horus and Japan were good maps, but whyd not getrid of the worst maps ever...
TSG1, SG1, SG3, breeze island, they're ancient and just notup to todays standards
fair enough they're originals, but out with the old and in with the new
As one of the people responsible for these things, I'll answer you
Ancient Japan was removed because the beloved creator, AlpakaWhacker, is bringing out a new version without the lag issue.
Also, Eye of Horus was removed due to assorted errors and OP items on the map.

The originals, which you specified, we can't really remove. A few people on the forums and in game might say they hate them, but really, if we removed them the outcry would be massive and damaging.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci