• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

OptiFine 1.7.2 preview released!

EvermoreHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Sweet! :D I guess you can make the servers full 1.7 now :p

LaxTerrier

Survivor
Reaction score
Is there a vsync option with it? I usually keep it on because of my computer fan, but I can't find it.

Edit: For those wondering, which probably isn't too many of you, to get vsync with it you have to switch to a non-optifine profile of 1.7, put it to vysnc, and switch back to optifine.

Last edited:

Claps

Diamond
Reaction score
All I understood was, You'd still be able to use a 1.7.2 client with 1.7.4 servers. Nice use of the semicolen.

ps. make your self the rank called SemiColon master, because you are,
All I understood was: You would still be able to use a 1.7.2 client with 1.7.4 servers; nice use of the semicolon.

P.S. Change your rank to "SemiColon Master". Do this because you really are the semicolon master.

Um, no. Me and Claps123 will fight him for the title.
Um, no; Claps123 and I will take the title.

O

omridan13

Um have you seen Minecraft Coding, Semicolons are everywhere, so yeah I think he types about 50 every day.
It's also Java coding which is filled with semicolons :p (Minecraft is java coded,I think)
WARNING: The following information is most likely false as I am nub at life.Belive this at your own risk!

Claps

Diamond
Reaction score
It's also Java coding which is filled with semicolons :p (Minecraft is java coded,I think)
WARNING: The following information is most likely false as I am nub at life.Belive this at your own risk!
Minecraft is coded in Java yes.

evil_gnome123

Career
Reaction score
Is there a vsync option with it? I usually keep it on because of my computer fan, but I can't find it.

Edit: For those wondering, which probably isn't too many of you, to get vsync with it you have to switch to a non-optifine profile of 1.7, put it to vysnc, and switch back to optifine.
why would u use vsync????

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci