• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Optifine Cape Giveaway! | June 30th |

CultHD

Experienced
Reaction score
I've playing this game for a long freaking time and I still don't have a cape, I think that's a fair enough reason. :D
IGN: CultHD

NickSharpx ☆

District 13
Reaction score
IGN: nicksurvives
Reason: I'm poor, I didn't even buy my donor, I won it... Just so you can see about how truly poor I am

Pearlyyy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I would have to agree with Ceroria.

As much as I would like an optifine cape, I don't think these are the best requirements into getting one. Asking the community to give you likes and possibly follow you for a chance to win something for free isn't the best way to do it. Hopefully soon there will be a rule that states certain essentials when doing a giveaway.

I think the thought that some people have is that you must have the most followers on the forums in order to become noticed or popular.

zAlphaWolf

Survivor
Reaction score
I would have to agree with Ceroria.

As much as I would like an optifine cape, I don't think these are the best requirements into getting one. Asking the community to give you likes and possibly follow you for a chance to win something for free isn't the best way to do it. Hopefully soon there will be a rule that states certain essentials when doing a giveaway.

I think the thought that some people have is that you must have the most followers on the forums in order to become noticed or popular.
I'll go edit it out on that note, considering that what most people did- I thought why not? c:
Anyways yeah, I'll go edit it.

Pearlyyy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'll go edit it out on that note, considering that what most people did- I thought why not? c:
Anyways yeah, I'll go edit it.
Just because most people do it, doesn't mean you have to. Doing the righteous thing would be better. Thank you for choosing to edit it.

J

District 13
Reaction score
The new edited thread is a lot better! Most people wouldn't mind liking it but asking for followers sometimes gets you hate. Although there is no rule about, I still wouldn't recommend doing that :)
Anyways, good luck to everyone entering and hopefully I win :p

zAlphaWolf

Survivor
Reaction score
The new edited thread is a lot better! Most people wouldn't mind liking it but asking for followers sometimes gets you hate. Although there is no rule about, I still wouldn't recommend doing that :)
Anyways, good luck to everyone entering and hopefully I win :p
Yaas c:

Giver

Experienced
Reaction score
I am not in need of an Optifine Cape, but good luck to everyone! :D

Reaction score
IGN: Holidays

Why: Because I could barely get MC & my mom doesn't want me spending money for something so stupid but I'd love to have an optifine cape!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci