• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Optifine Cape Giveaway! [OPEN]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuatara

District 13
Reaction score
IGN: Jordyy_ (Will be changing soon, hopefully.)
Why: I really would like one on my alt, as I would look more like the real Jordyy if I had the cape.

Thanks for giving people this opportunity is very kind of you. Also good luck to everybody :)

Hound

Platinum
Reaction score
ign: houndooom
why: idk free cape y tf not amirite

SharkyCraft_

Survivor
Reaction score
Username - ImASharkRawr
Skype - frederik.jespersen3
I'd love to get my self an optifine cape, it's just one small little feature that can bring minecraft back to life xD You look so much more pro with it, and just the fact that you can customise it exactly as you want it is so freaking awesome! :D And yeah :D It can just bring minecraft back to life if you're getting borred of it ;)

- Have a good day ^^

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
Good luck to everyone! Won't be entering because I don't want to release my skype, and because one must impress teh last gapel bfore they cen get a folow from teh gapel.

Yin

Discord: prettyyinpink
Reaction score
Good luck to everyone! Won't be entering because I don't want to release my skype, and because one must impress teh last gapel bfore they cen get a folow from teh gapel.
You could just PM him the Skype, but eh, whatever floats your boat.

I don't think I'll be doing this, as I'm not one for givaways in attempt for likes and follows, and I have my own ways to get an OF cape (thanks again, Gapple.)

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
You could just PM him the Skype, but eh, whatever floats your boat.

I don't think I'll be doing this, as I'm not one for givaways in attempt for likes and follows, and I have my own ways to get an OF cape (thanks again, Gapple.)
Hehe np. ;)

Reactions: Yin

ShadowFusionz

Experienced
Reaction score
lol you are only a part of bad clans, wonder why... And ShadowFusionz!! OMG! Let's get 2 words, smack them together, add a "z" because swag and take ownership of this!!!!!111. BTW, there's a difference between a forum name and an in-game name, but they're both the same for you I'm guessing.
lol all the clans i am in arent bad, u arent even in a clan u rand. and why not put a z ?? its my game not urs u foooool

Eddy

District 13
Reaction score
IGN: TrespireHoho
Reason: i love impacting/bluehoodie hes bae and hot

Amuterr

Spectator
Reaction score
So its pretty simple, I have 10 bucks and I want to give back to the community. How to win/enter: Seriously?

• Like the page
  • Follow me (Impacting)
  • Reply to the thread with your username and Skype and why you want it
~ Good luck tributes ~

Ends 5/25/15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members