• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Optifine Crashes

Stephen

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Can someone please help me? Okay so when i open Minecraft with optifine, my Minecraft crash constantly when I go to a server, and when i go without optifine it doesn't crash. I tried to reinstall optifine twice & to update Java but nothing works... Can someone help please? : /

Addo

Diamond
Reaction score
Could you screenshot the crash message?

Addo

Diamond
Reaction score
Try running it in the default minecraft launcher.

Wolfy

Diamond
Reaction score
You have to delete your .minecraft and install again and if this dont work go and update your java or delete your optifine and install again.Hope I helped You and if you have any questions feel free to PM me :)

ReRck4

Tribute
Reaction score
Here is how to fix this. Before you join a server go to your settings and go to video settings. From there I think is go to VBO settings and turn it to off. Hope this helps!

ilyasia

Gold
Reaction score
Delete ''.minecraft'' delete the folder and re download minecraft and optifine :)

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Can someone please help me? Okay so when i open Minecraft with optifine, my Minecraft crash constantly when I go to a server, and when i go without optifine it doesn't crash. I tried to reinstall optifine twice & to update Java but nothing works... Can someone help please? : /
Here is how to fix this. Before you join a server go to your settings and go to video settings. From there I think is go to VBO settings and turn it to off. Hope this helps!
Try that ^

If that doesn't work, try changing texture packs, or a different version of OptiFine. Have you edited the amount of dedicated ram to your Minecraft? If so, you may have entered the values incorrectly. That's what the error seems to imply.

Cardon

Experienced
Reaction score
Strange. Try that advice ^ I've only had that happen to me when using shaders!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci