• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Optifine [I NEED HELLLP]

Reaction score
OK. So I want to install OptiFine, yet, whenever i hit the download button, it's sends me to this, "adf.ly". Then it makes me download iLivid. Either I'm the stupidest man alive or I just have no idea what to do :p can I get some help here?

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Make sure you click the skip button on the adfly... ;P

ARB1T3R

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Also, make sure that you are getting the right version of optifine for your computer! I cant point out enough! If you are using basic optifine and you have an amazing computer, it actually makes your graphics worse!

And make sure that your Performance is set to VSync!

Reaction score
Also, make sure that you are getting the right version of optifine for your computer! I cant point out enough! If you are using basic optifine and you have an amazing computer, it actually makes your graphics worse!

And make sure that your Performance is set to VSync!
Well, I usually get 60-80 FPS, and I got Ultra. Is that good?

ARB1T3R

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well, I usually get 60-80 FPS, and I got Ultra. Is that good?
Yeah sounds good. But like i said, Put your Performance slider on VSync (all the way to the left) because it will lock your frame rate on your Monitors maximum FPS. Maximum smoothness

Reaction score
Yeah sounds good. But like i said, Put your Performance slider on VSync (all the way to the left) because it will lock your frame rate on your Monitors maximum FPS. Maximum smoothness
Hmm, okay. I felt like I lagged more though -.-

BritishShoop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
when I did that, My FPS dropped to 15-25 :L
Usually I can get 30-40

schnikes

Career
Reaction score
You're trying to download a mod and you get stuck on the download part...
oh TorchScar :rolleyes:

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
I hate ILivid. They love getting you to accidentally download it. I think I've had to delete it about 5 times :mad:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci