• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Optimus [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

OptimusClan

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: DjTheMvP/ Djmoon123
MCSG Stats: 218/2515
Past Clans: Haunted, eternal, shifty, variance, vortality, unity, and more
Why do you want to join?: Because i want to increase my skill
Trial

Zuldan

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN: Zuldan (formally Dewaii)
MCSG Stats: 32/230ish (test me if you want my stats don't reflect my skill get targeted and used in cb's. With all my past accounts combined I have 500-600/2000)
Past Clans: Omega, Primative, Invinceable.
Why do you want to join?: Because I need a new clan that has potential and has a lot of nice people. Also my bb Trent and Qualify are in here <3

OptimusClan

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: Zuldan (formally Dewaii)
MCSG Stats: 32/230ish (test me if you want my stats don't reflect my skill get targeted and used in cb's. With all my past accounts combined I have 500-600/2000)
Past Clans: Omega, Primative, Invinceable.
Why do you want to join?: Because I need a new clan that has potential and has a lot of nice people. Also my bb Trent and Qualify are in here <3
Member cause your really good and extremely better than your stats and smart in cbs, Welcome to OptimusUS

Last edited:

igottap

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: Shqtter
MCSG Stats: 703/3080
Past Clans: LOTS
Why do you want to join?: I Feel Like I Could Greatly Benefit This Clan. I Am Always Willing To Help Out A Teamate And Give Advice If Needed.

OptimusClan

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: Shqtter
MCSG Stats: 703/3080
Past Clans: LOTS
Why do you want to join?: I Feel Like I Could Greatly Benefit This Clan. I Am Always Willing To Help Out A Teamate And Give Advice If Needed.
Accepted as Member, For Reaching the Requirements;) Stay active For Promotions!:) Welcome To OptimusUS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci