• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Origin [Eternity Temp 4 Clan Wars Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

r i p

Quantum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: ItsCheerry // Alts
Skype Username: alaang72
Recent Clans: Haunted and ProgressiveSkills... the oldest clans are in my signature
Why do you want to join this clan, and what attributes do you have that will help this clan?: I want to join, Bcuz is a rlly good clan, professional clan and i want to improve my skills on PvP, I'm a decent player and I I think I can help and support the clan what they ask
*Make sure the post above is highly detailed for a better chance of acceptance into this clan*
I'm "ImGonnaRektYou, VegetlaGaymer and ItsCheerry" :)

DanielLyke

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello My Name Is Daniel Lyke
My Age Is :13
My IGN:bluetheking2
Reason Why I Want To Apply Cause I See Something Special In This Clan.

Hope You Have A Wonderfull Day <3

powdski

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: My Ign is Powdski
Skype Username: Powdski
Recent Clans: Alpha, Vortex, Prestige
Why do you want to join this clan, and what attributes do you have that will help this clan?: This clan is very talented with very good players in it. My experience with clans can help this clan out, and this clan can help me. I am very good when it comes to teamwork.

NativeTalent

District 13
Reaction score
Mattzi and Fly along with all of the trials have been removed from the roster. Once you choose to be active again, feel free to ask to be added back.
Minecraft IGN: ItsCheerry // Alts

Skype Username: alaang72
Recent Clans: Haunted and ProgressiveSkills... the oldest clans are in my signature
Why do you want to join this clan, and what attributes do you have that will help this clan?: I want to join, Bcuz is a rlly good clan, professional clan and i want to improve my skills on PvP, I'm a decent player and I I think I can help and support the clan what they ask

*Make sure the post above is highly detailed for a better chance of acceptance into this clan*
I'm "ImGonnaRektYou, VegetlaGaymer and ItsCheerry" :)
Why do you want to join this clan, and what attributes do you have that will help this clan?: This clan is very talented with very good players in it. My experience with clans can help this clan out, and this clan can help me. I am very good when it comes to teamwork.
Hello My Name Is Daniel Lyke
My Age Is :13
My IGN:bluetheking2
Reason Why I Want To Apply Cause I See Something Special In This Clan.

Hope You Have A Wonderfull Day <3
pending

TiggyBG

Iron
Reaction score
you were never in Vortex...

R0WAN

Career
Reaction score
A clan led by Harbor and Native AHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH AHA HAH HA H AHAH AHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci