• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Orudo Team | Orudo Valley! : 5%

OldManDippy

Career
Reaction score
Good day ladies and gentlemen, for the last few hours me and my new 'build team' have been working on a new map. Before I go any further I would like to point out the 'build team' consist of only three members, two of which did most of the work while the other one was out doing in real life stuff. The team goes by the name of " Team Orudo ". The team really hasn't done much other than this build and we have little to no experience in terraforming but that doesn't mean we won't add terraforming, we will. And as well as little experience in building, we're just doing this for the fun of it!

This map is based around a small town, something simple. The corn is placed in a peaceful place, I guess it's considered a park. I really can't much into description as of now seeing as the map is barely finished and we've only worked on it for a few hours but I will say there will be tons of secret throughout the map!

Some things that we do wish to contain in our map is a great run and pvp environment, Decent looking 'arena' and just a simple fun map for others to enjoy(custom treess yessh).

Sorry for the lacks of screenshots, expect a whole lot today.

Please do note the statue or anything that you saw is the final product. For example, the statue at the moment is a place holder.

Last edited:

OldManNippy

Survivor
Reaction score
*Crosses fingers* Hopefully we can finish at least the corn and some of the outskirts by the end of this week~

Zinc

Career
Reaction score
From the looks of the screenshots it reminds me about Alaskan Village, just without snow

Last edited:

Eden

District 13
Reaction score
Oooo noice retro c: ya know I'd love to help when I get back from vacation in a few days. It looks very nice c:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci