• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

OUR Community... Is falling apart?

Tenebrous

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
People fight, it is normal.

The reason why is because humans are extremely energy intensive biological systems. 20% of your current daily intake of calories goes to your brain, which is an enormous factory which requires loads of energy. In order to power such a powerful brain, any species would have to resort to being a heterotroph (takes energy from other organisms) rather than an autotroph (makes energy for itself) because you would get the same energy from eating grass 24/7 as you do from one piece of steak or pork. It's simply more efficient, therefore we can assume that most if not all intelligent animals (such as dolphins) are very likely to be carnivorous. Now what does that mean?, you might ask. Well, carnivorous animals are likely to be more violent towards other creatures just by default, as it's just a natural instinct. Humans don't need this violence anymore because they can just go to the store and buy a steak instead of having to violently hunt it down. This trait will eventually fade away over the next 3-4 million years if humans are still biological by that time.

There's your answer.

SnoopSean

Career
Reaction score
This video must have been such a wake up call for all of us. Of course, we don't know sometimes if we are saying the right thing, you shouldn't stay quiet forever (like I do with my family) just because you are afraid, but like you said, the way we do the next part is we hang over these points and add fuel to the fire. We need to know when to stop and be mature about it, but not hide ourselves. Because that gets us nowhere either.

N

Nikola

Let's be honest.

Who cares? Atleast I don't care. I don't give a single crap if Gold is boosting, I don't give a single crap if someone is #1. If the Staff team don't do anything in order to stop him why would I annoy myself with it? This is a game that I won't remember in a couple of weeks/months/years (hardly years). Nevertheless, I do call him out for boosting because it's obvious, but I don't go that far that I just hate him.

P3num6ra

Career
Reaction score
Just saying, it feels to fall apart because we only remember the ones who leave and not the ones who join. We take the drifting part into consideration because welcoming new players to the server is pretty uncommon unless they know about the forums.

Reaction score
Wow. Incredible. Most people make these kinds of videos and ask people to watch them and it is essentially advertising. However ; I think this is a great video and is something people should watch. :)

Tuatara

District 13
Reaction score
Interesting topic...
I could write about 5 pages about my argument.. But it's not worth it.
Nevertheless awesome video!

ImToxic21

Platinum
Reaction score
I thought this would be one of those things I would have to go on a rant about, but after watching the video I am happy I didn't say what I was going to. I feel that you are absolutely on point with most of the things you said, some of them could've been said or appointed differently but besides that this video was perfect. You got to the point right away and stuck with it. Great job!
Thanks so much! <333

This video must have been such a wake up call for all of us. Of course, we don't know sometimes if we are saying the right thing, you shouldn't stay quiet forever (like I do with my family) just because you are afraid, but like you said, the way we do the next part is we hang over these points and add fuel to the fire. We need to know when to stop and be mature about it, but not hide ourselves. Because that gets us nowhere either.
Glad you agree! :)

Wow. Incredible. Most people make these kinds of videos and ask people to watch them and it is essentially advertising. However ; I think this is a great video and is something people should watch. :)
I'm glad i can inspire and give hope to others! ;D

Interesting topic...
I could write about 5 pages about my argument.. But it's not worth it.
Nevertheless awesome video!
Many people disagree and i know why but if we're having a debate thats fine. It's better than having a rant.. ;)

Reaction score
Let's be honest.

Who cares? Atleast I don't care. I don't give a single crap if Gold is boosting, I don't give a single crap if someone is #1. If the Staff team don't do anything in order to stop him why would I annoy myself with it? This is a game that I won't remember in a couple of weeks/months/years (hardly years). Nevertheless, I do call him out for boosting because it's obvious, but I don't go that far that I just hate him.
The staff need to gather evidence before they can go ahead and take action against him, and plus it's not a confirmed fact yet, it's a theory. There are many bits and pieces that show he might have been boosting, but there's still not enough. I am fairly confident if enough evidence shows up, the staff will take action.

ImToxic21

Platinum
Reaction score
The staff need to gather evidence before they can go ahead and take action against him, and plus it's not a confirmed fact yet, it's a theory. There are many bits and pieces that show he might have been boosting, but there's still not enough. I am fairly confident if enough evidence shows up, the staff will take action.
Exactly my point on the video. I talked about wanting to know the highest amount of information from both parties.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci