• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Outback Horizon

Should This Be On MCSG???

• Total voters

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
static nitghmare i love ur map breeze island but i didnt make the account silentgunman thats my friend liam!
It's sketchy. All of his activity is just following you, telling you you're awesome, then liking and commenting on this thread.

usmoothie

Experienced
Reaction score
It's sketchy. All of his activity is just following you, telling you you're awesome, then liking and commenting on this thread.
ok im sorry im new to the mcsg website :( could you plz follow me I love ur maps! plz plz plz also im sorry but I didnt post that stuff on silentgunman it was him i swear! and my map is never ever gonna get on cause its Good! :(

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Stop double posting! There is an edit button you know. And okay, it's not like we can prove anything either way, but nevertheless I'd advise you not to make alt accounts regardless of whether you did or not.

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
Ok, from here on out let's please keep this thread on the topic of the map and what they can do to improve it, and avoid flaming.

BritishShoop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You were asked not to double post twice, you subsequently double posted twice more -_-
Stahp.

Saza

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm I the only one who laughed when reading those comments?
c:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci