• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Over-exaggerated Time Periods

Do you think we should reduce the wait time to apply if you get punished?

• Yes

Votes: 30 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 15 33.3%

• Total voters

NotTheRatio

Survivor
Reaction score
Not only the mute times and applying. The bloody ban times.

22nd of September 2015 I was banned for "admitting to hacked account" when I typed in chat #ihackedthisaccountzfordayz"

perm banned

salty staff member

thirsty staff wants a ban

mcsg rules suck

gg

Reactions: 69

antojeez

Survivor
Reaction score
I joked and said "I hack" and got a 7 day ban. Applied and got told I have to wait 9 months... the time should definitely be reduced! Completely agree Omar
(Edit: This was like 4 months ago)
My brother said the same thing 2 days ago and got banned permanently?!

antojeez

Survivor
Reaction score
Not only the mute times and applying. The bloody ban times.

22nd of September 2015 I was banned for "admitting to hacked account" when I typed in chat #ihackedthisaccountzfordayz"

perm banned

salty staff member

thirsty staff wants a ban

mcsg rules suck

gg
My brother did this too and he was platinum donor with minecon cape blah blah #ripaccount =)))

antojeez

Survivor
Reaction score
Another stupid thing is the "malicious threats" ban. My GF, said on the Chad Livestream that she will kill me and she got permanent banned . -.-

NotTheRatio

Survivor
Reaction score
Another stupid thing is the "malicious threats" ban. My GF, said on the Chad Livestream that she will kill me and she got permanent banned . -.-
ikr my man starweak got banned for nekking. sad life

Reaction score
I joked and said "I hack" and got a 7 day ban. Applied and got told I have to wait 9 months... the time should definitely be reduced! Completely agree Omar
(Edit: This was like 4 months ago)
Yaa in the comments above they clarified that if you're only muted it's k most of the time, but what I don't get is people that say "i hack" get banned. This isn't ADMITTING to hacking 90% of the time, it's just for fun.

N

Nikola

Admitting to hacking is a --snip-- rule tbh. You clearly don't have enough evidence to ban someone lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

Omar

District 13
Reaction score
I've pretty sure the rule is if you get "Banned" than you have to wait the 9 month period, so he is completely fine to apply right now ^

One hour mutes don't really harm you from applying, so he's allowed to :)
I'm not just talking about mutes Alex. Look at the poll. One should not wait 9 months to reapply for a voluntary rank in a virtual game lmfao. Even so we both know that a lot of the staff don't do their jobs correctly (I'm not saying all of them do a bad job keep that in mind -_-) but its true. A majority of staff barely even being staff yet alone enjoy playing Minecraft.

This is a one time mute, and it was only for 1 hour. Often things like this can be overlooked. The rule is that if you are "Banned" then you need to wait 9 months or until the ban is pardoned. As of now there is little to no wait time to reapply if you are muted as it is not that huge of a deal. All in all your friend does not have to wait 9 months. They can apply right now without being declined for that reason. :)
Not just talking about mutes. Look at the first response.

the rules as of now are fine imo
no need to reduce the time period
Some of the punishments are unfair like Jordyy's one yesterday. Not fair to them to be honest.

Omar

District 13
Reaction score
Admitting to hacking is a --snip-- rule tbh. You clearly don't have enough evidence to ban someone lol.
its just a free ban for the mods that need are scared by the complete bs rule of 60 actions a month -_-

Last edited by a moderator:

Hect0rg

Platinum
Reaction score
Being accepted as staff here means you are loyal to the community and won't do anything bad while being a staff member. It's just a precaution to make sure they learnt their lesson. You should be happy that they recently changed the rule, making it that even if you DO have a punishment you can still apply. Wait out the nine months and your friend will be really excited to apply.

_Pyrrhic

District 13
Reaction score
I'm going to go ahead an clear up the air a bit.

If you get muted, you don't necessarily have to wait 9 months to reapply. In fact, the only instance in where you're required to wait 9 months to reapply is when you are banned from the server, not muted. Now, when you're muted, I'm not saying that it's not taken into account when applying for mod. You may be asked to wait a while before reapplying for the position, whether it's due to bad chat history, or your mute. Despite that, depending on it's severity, the usual time you should wait to reapply is 2 to 3 months. However, you can always try your luck (doesn't mean that you should submit multiple applications within a short time span) and see if you can reapply within a month. You're not completely restricted from applying for 9 months from being muted, that is only if you've been banned.

Hope this clarifies things.

_Pyrrhic

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci